2020- TCMD Official Trades/Restructures/Extensions Thread (No Posting Trades until January 27th)

Scoundrel

Just now, ny92mike said:

If this is about comp picks I said at the start we were using the projected picks that OTC provided and that those wouldn't change even if they did irl.  

Weve been trading picks for an entire week now.  We can't go changing the order or removing comp picks now.

I agree I think the order is correct but it is perception.

the 4th round pick Steelers are talking about being missing is 121 this is now with chargers because of Keenan Allen trade.

looks fine to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

If this is about comp picks I said at the start we were using the projected picks that OTC provided and that those wouldn't change even if they did irl.  

Weve been trading picks for an entire week now.  We can't go changing the order or removing comp picks now.

Comp picks are fine... It was just showing Pittsburgh with 2 5th round picks, and I just wasn't trying to cheat and get extra picks when I know the team traded them IRL

Just now, mountainpd said:

the 4th round pick Steelers are talking about being missing is 121 this is now with chargers because of Keenan Allen trade.

looks fine to me.

I'll revert the order back the way it was when I posted it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

When was it traded?

5TH   15    155       30.4PITPittsburgh Steelers

Details of the Fitzpatrick trade

https://www.google.com/amp/s/steelerswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/17/minkah-fitzpatrick-trade-steelers-draft-picks/amp/

Sorry didn't mean to make it a thing, I was giving away a pick that I knew I didn't have

Edited by Cbrunn

11 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

looks fine to me.

Correct I traded that 4th and edited it once I remembered

Haha I'm trying to give you a pick, I mean I'll take an extra 5th if you don't want it

You should probably just give me Allen hurns for giving you this extra pick k thanks

Edited by Cbrunn
  • Like 1