Arrest warrant issued for OBJ (Hitting a cops butt in the LSU locker room)

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

If you are siding with the cop in this scenario, I truly hope you can get out of your parents basement soon. 

I do not agree with either.  Similar to the reporter that got her butt smacked by the guy running a marathon.  Just do not touch people especially when they are carrying a weapon unless you are trying to stop them from doing something harmful.  It is just how our society is.  It is a stupid decision and a stupid response.

• Like 1

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I do not agree with either.  Similar to the reporter that got her butt smacked by the guy running a marathon.  Just do not touch people especially when they are carrying a weapon unless you are trying to stop them from doing something harmful.  It is just how our society is.  It is a stupid decision and a stupid response.

Wait, you're comparing a dude having his butt smacked in a football locker room to a reporter having her butt smacked by a person running a marathon?!

...........I'm just......idk.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wait, you're comparing a dude having his butt smacked in a football locker room to a reporter having her butt smacked by a person running a marathon?!

...........I'm just......idk.

Both sporting events and both that got hit where non athletes in the event just doing their job at the event.  If it was a guy reporter you would not have even tried to argue this.  Also the guy might have been a security guard but at events like this most are off duty or retired police officers.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s the south, everyone has a gun. 😂 

And armed security is a thing, doesn’t mean they’re cops.

That was my point.  I do not care who it is.  If you are carrying a deadly weapon I am not going to come up from behind and hit you.  Shows OBJ is not aware of his surroundings.  No charges should have brought either.

Edited by drfrey13

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

That was my point.  I do not care who it is.  If you are carrying a deadly weapon I am not going to come up from behind and hit you.  Shows OBJ is not aware of his surroundings.  No charges should have brought either.

I carry a gun all the time and pray to sweet baby Jesus every night OBJ comes along one day and smacks my butt.

A smack on the butt isn’t justification to use a gun 😂 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

HE IS A COP, NOT A FOOTBALL PLAYER!  I can yell back also.

He was just a security officer.

16 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Do not hit from behind a person carrying a gun.  How hard is that to understand.

It must also be hard to understand that, "let me reach for one of deadliest weapons ever created by humanity, cause I got smacked in the butt, playfully". Is not a humane response. Plain & Simple.

How hard is to understand he over reacted, and he is still over reacting. 

EDIT: Also did he even have a gun? He's a security officer, idk how New Orleans Security runs. 

Edited by YogiBiz

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s the south, everyone has a gun. 😂 

And armed security is a thing, doesn’t mean they’re cops.

Some cities in the south actually prohibit Security Guards from using a firearm on duty. 

EDIT: I will say I have never been to New Orleans, so I don't know how they run their security. 

Edited by YogiBiz
  • Like 1