quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

Not really much way to back up myself here so I’m just gonna ride this out and await my lynching.

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why would anyone choose to redirect Josh of all players? 

You can lynch me but you don’t have to hurt my feelings man.

Bye yall

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I like that but do you think there’s nothing else town gains from today?

Weve already had 24 hours of discussion and likey have nabbed multiple scum. I think convo is going to die.

13 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Agreed.

Also read your sig link, love that you think Dak is elite. 

I think is top 10, not "elite" which I use very sparingly. Mahommes was probably the only elite QB this year. 

But I like p****ing everyone on FF.com off, because they hate Dak. 

edit - and Jackson

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Not really much way to back up myself here so I’m just gonna ride this out and await my lynching.

You can lynch me but you don’t have to hurt my feelings man.

Bye yall

Not even going to put up a fight?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Weve already had 24 hours of discussion and likey have nabbed multiple scum. I think convo is going to die.

I think is top 10, not "elite" which I use very sparingly. Mahommes was probably the only elite QB this year. 

But I like p****ing everyone on FF.com off, because they hate Dak. 

Fair enough, you're wrong but we're all entitled to our football opinions. 

Hating Dak is like hating Diet Coke, sure you could hate it but what's the point in hating mediocrity? 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not even going to put up a fight?

Nope. I won’t vote myself either and lock me so if you guys want me gone, you’ll get it done.

Like I said, no recourse, it’s been a busy and stressful day so I’m kinda done. Nbd. Ggwp

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

By saying that you’re insinuating that you feel he would be one of the lowest players on the totem pole. 

Did you not realize how that could be taken? 

Meh more so before that redirect comment and the fact he visited Malf I didn’t think there was any reason he should be a redirect target like what has he said in thread to be that?

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Nope. I won’t vote myself either and lock me so if you guys want me gone, you’ll get it done.

Like I said, no recourse, it’s been a busy and stressful day so I’m kinda done. Nbd. Ggwp

You could always just troll and tell us who your scum buddies are. And also PM @ET80. Whats the worst that could happen? You would be killed? 

Until I get hammered, I’m going to just rant on things. Keep the game fun.

I hate the new Super Soakers. Laramie selling off to Hasbro or Nerf or whatever is the worst thing to ever happen to toys.

Not only have they bastardized the super soaker as a whole by slapping Fortnite copyrights onto it, they took away all the cool pressure and most of them have small tanks now.

Not only that, where’s the water pressure? Some of those old super soakers made your friends FEEL the water hitting them. These new ones are for pansies. Kids have too thin skin now, literally. This isn’t just applicable to super soakers. It would be about other things like paper hornets, and I swear there are others they escape me at the moment.

NOW, if I were given a large sum of money or won a substantial lottery, I would march myself right to Nerf or Hasbro, buy back the rights to Super Soaker, and go to their original founder and we would do this again and do it the right way.

More pressure. More power. More water. Better designs. No Fortnite.