Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What is this new obsession we have with collaboration?! We had the offense called by comittee the season before last, we've had 3 different people calling the same defense for about 4 years.

Stappit!

Edited by Hunter2_1

One of our posters has mentioned a rumour from some guy in the know for 'fanduel'. I'm not sure the credibility of that, or why someone from fanduel would know....

But yeah, 85% Pats in on JJ, apparently.

I'm done.

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Let's just spitball.

New England trades down to 11 gets 23 and Minnesota's '25 FRP

Trades back up to 5 for JJ McCarthy, giving up 11 and 23, and a 3rd round pick next year.

They still get McCarthy, and trade their 3rd round pick for Minnesota's FRP next year effectively.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Let's just spitball.

New England trades down to 11 gets 23 and Minnesota's '25 FRP

Trades back up to 5 for JJ McCarthy, giving up 11 and 23, and a 3rd round pick next year.

They still get McCarthy, and trade their 3rd round pick for Minnesota's FRP next year effectively.

I think it's more like Pats trade to 11 and 23 and then trade up from 34 to the first for Penix.

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

I think it's more like Pats trade to 11 and 23 and then trade up from 34 to the first for Penix.

"Bottom line, I anticipate them coming out of this draft with a top QB"

Penix ain't that

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

"Bottom line, I anticipate them coming out of this draft with a top QB"

Penix ain't that

Everyone's definitions are different. If he's taken in the first, maybe that's what Diana meant 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

Everyone's definitions are different. If he's taken in the first, maybe that's what Diana meant 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, and we see where Jerry's definition of All in appears to be. They're lying to their fans, and lying to themselves if they actually try to spin it that way.

Pretty rickey had said the Giants were one of the teams in on Ayiuk. There are also rumors of a three team trade with the Giants, pats, and Cardinals since the Pats may want JJ and take him at 4

Edited by EL Guapo

5 minutes ago, General Tso said:

I think the Jags are going to be cap squeezed by next year, so I don't see that.

Colts, idk #15 seems a little rich for me when I could just take Brian Thomas.

Based on the Colts timeline, Brian Thomas might make more sense.

For the Jags it's definitely Aiyuk or Higgins

3 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

Pretty rickey had said the Giants were one of the teams in on Ayiuk. There are also rumors of a three team trade with the Giants, pats, and Cardinals since the Pats may want JJ and take him at 4

Feels so weird to have 3 teams all trading within a 4 pick span... doesn't really check out IMO. Giants trading up to 3 taking Maye, Cards down to 6 taking whichever of Malik or MHJ remains? 

What does the compensation look like.

6 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

Rickey my GOAT

He's not back on twitter right

Edited by General Tso

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Feels so weird to have 3 teams all trading within a 4 pick span... doesn't really check out IMO. Giants trading up to 3 taking Maye, Cards down to 6 taking whichever of Malik or MHJ remains? 

What does the compensation look like.

I don't know but I agree it seems to convoluted