Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

18 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Any website where they have rankings by positions and during the draft the names are being crossed out as they are drafted?

Or a big board where the names are crossed off as they are drafted?

I usually use NFL.com's during the draft. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Any website where they have rankings by positions and during the draft the names are being crossed out as they are drafted?

As far as I am aware, nobody that "crosses out" the names as they are drafted. NFL.com and ESPN both have draft trackers that list all the picks and then a section for available players still on the board. They don't cross out drafted guys, just remove them from the list, I think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

JJ would be a much better pick for the Commanders than Daniels. Daniels is horrendous at converting pressure to sacks, and the Washington OL still sucks.

I'm not a Daniels fan at all. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Your best bet would probably print out someone's Google Doc spreadsheet and cross them out as you go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

*sigh* Ben is.... well a lot of things. One of those things is being connected to people throughout the league. 

He does have Broncos connections I thought.  Or did he get stonewalled with the new regime?

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

He does have Broncos connections I thought.  Or did he get stonewalled with the new regime?

I'm pretty sure he still has connections with GM George Paton, who's somehow still employed in Denver. But he has people he talks to on just about every team. Look, he behaves in a way that makes a lot of people dislike him, but he's probably the most connected Broncos reporter in Denver.