The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Just because you take a knee to the head doesn’t mean you’re auto ko’d or auto concussed. It looked like bad acting on his part. Rewatch it. He knew he wasn’t gonna win. His gas was done going into the 5th tied. And I’m being generous, MANY people had that as 3-1 Yan going into the 5th. Not sure what fight some here were watching. 

I bet the Earth is flat and 9/11 was an inside job too. 

Soon you'll be telling us that Epstein killed himself.

Yan getting the 1st or 2nd round is complete BS lmao

Edited by BullsandBroncos

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Then the people you are with are morons. Meryl Streep isn't good enough an actor to be that convincing

Even if he was fluffing it up a bit....who cares tbh. This wasn’t some grazing knee, it was a hard direct shot to the temple.

Yan should have been immediately DQ, the result of it shouldn’t have even mattered.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Even if he was fluffing it up a bit....who cares tbh. This wasn’t some grazing knee, it was a hard direct shot to the temple.

Yan should have been immediately DQ, the result of it shouldn’t have even mattered.

I do agree with this. Should of been an instant DQ anyways, so doesn’t really matter if he acted or not. Onto the next fight. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Just because you take a knee to the head doesn’t mean you’re auto ko’d or auto concussed. It looked like bad acting on his part. Rewatch it. He knew he wasn’t gonna win. His gas was done going into the 5th tied. And I’m being generous, MANY people had that as 3-1 Yan going into the 5th. Not sure what fight some here were watching. 

That wasn't just a knee that had a lot of force behind it that landed near his temple. That is not like getting hit with a fist a knee is 100 times more dangerous and that is why its illegal. Any takes about he faked it is dumb. He shouldn't be allowed to continue to fight after that. 

IDK about many random people who had it at 3-1 all we know is the 3 people who matters and it was 2-1 2-1 and 1-2.

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lol

Really is an unfortunate case of someone being so dominant they have no one else to send her way so she has to face these fighters that really don’t belong in the octagon with them.

7 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Hey guys, get on your knees and let me knee you in the head as hard as I can. Then I can see how good your acting is.

Khabob is already making excuses for Yan.

Make sure that you sprint for 15 minutes first too so you’re exhausted before taking the hit.

Edited by Pats#1