The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I hope Pereira absolutely destroys him. Strickland talks a big game but is one of the most boring fighters on the roster. Right up there with Chookagian who was re signed. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Daukus should probably diet and go down to 205.  Even though he is pretty flabby, he is a small heavyweight. You can't be getting finished on the feet by Blaydes. He didn't even have to use his wrestling lol.

Yea i feel bad since he quit his job to do this but i agree. Makes me wonder if Lewis took his chin too

Blaydes is underrated on the feet tbh. He doesn't do anything special, but he's long and he uses his length well. Simple diet of straight punches, and fully committing to his strikes because he has the grappling behind it. I mean he knocked out JDS with just that. Need to put some respec on his boxing.

13 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Blaydes is underrated on the feet tbh. He doesn't do anything special, but he's long and he uses his length well. Simple diet of straight punches, and fully committing to his strikes because he has the grappling behind it. I mean he knocked out JDS with just that. Need to put some respec on his boxing.

JDS had no chin at that point but i agree. He is a problem for most everyone at HW still

21 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Daukus should probably diet and go down to 205.  Even though he is pretty flabby, he is a small heavyweight. You can't be getting finished on the feet by Blaydes. He didn't even have to use his wrestling lol.

20 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea i feel bad since he quit his job to do this but i agree. Makes me wonder if Lewis took his chin too

Well on the plus side Daukaus still has 100 percent TDD.   But yeah, he needs to go to LHW.