The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

Well I guess Islam is actually that good. Will go crazy if Volk ends the hype. 

I wish TJ let me in on his shoulder popping out 20 times in camp before I placed my bet. Armchair fighter here but it was pretty pathetic Aljo took that long to finish a one armed fighter. Dude literally couldn't block the left side of his face. 

And now on to Diamond szn! 

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

I count him out every time,and he proves me wrong.  He has almost no chance, however, of moving up, and beating Islam.

He would be an underdog due to the weight….but his skill set is so damn well rounded.

That said, his wrestling game has yet to be truly tested, so it would interesting for sure.

Islam fight went exactly as I thought. Just a tough fight for Charles, no shame in losing. Still a fan.

I hate Volk vs Islam next, makes no sense imo but they have no FW contenders they like.

I DO like Aljo vs Cejudo at this point, with a Chito rematch (to avoid Merab) for Sean.

11 hours ago, Soggust said:

Islam fight went exactly as I thought. Just a tough fight for Charles, no shame in losing. Still a fan.

I hate Volk vs Islam next, makes no sense imo but they have no FW contenders they like.

I DO like Aljo vs Cejudo at this point, with a Chito rematch (to avoid Merab) for Sean.

Yea i want CCC back too. Not sure what happens with Merab in that scenario 

On 10/23/2022 at 12:42 AM, wgbeethree said:

Its arguable but... Yan has never lost a fight. I said what I said. 

It's about damage and Yan did little to none. 

this isn't ncaa wrestling where you score points for each minute of riding time. If you take someone down, elbow their face in or make them tap. 

Have to take a bit off from betting UFC. Bad judging and injuries are losing me so many bets.

Not only did the Jacoby loss cost me big, but I had a decent amount on Calvin. They even almost took away Max's win with a split. Something needs to be done about it because it seems like every week, they step up their incompetence. 

Cejudo is such a cringey tool, but this is kinda funny!  I'm not sure why he retired, only to talk about current fighters that he thinks he can beat?  I mean...tbf.....the Cejudo that retired should be able to beat the likes of Sterling...who knows what he still has?  I guess I'd like to see him fight O'malley, and then Sterling...

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/10/ufc-news-henry-cejudo-calls-for-sean-omalley-interim-title-fight