The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Broadcast was bad tonight.

Nice catch.

I have an eye for that kind of stuff. I saw it in a Wilder fight too when he broke his hand in the 4th of a fight and kept batting at it instead of throwing it. You can almost always tell when a fighter is compromised based on habit and movement. 

I even tweeted at Rogan saying he hurt it on a feint. 

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

apparently o'malley reinjured his foot, nothing with the knee, but I guess we'll know for sure next week?

Whatever it was, he blew it on that feint. I don't claim to be a doctor but that was the moment you could see he was compromised. That was the point. 

29 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Lol that fight sucked.

For a trilogy fight what are you expecting? It’s the 3rd time you camp for a fighter. You are going to know everything they are doing. Hence why it was more of a chess match

• Like 1

First things first, man does that cage look small or what?!?!

I really thought Rozenstruik came back too quickly after such a devastating KO from Ngannou but he ate some big shots and didnt look like it affected him at all. Congrats to Biggie Boy. Looked like JDS was winning but he just cant eat shots the way he used to

JDS seems like one of the most genuinely nice guys, always smiling just seems like a cool dude but man it sucks to see 3 losses in a row

JDS needs to be done. Dana was talking about having a talk with him.

I hope DC's eye isn't Bisping bad. That looked awful. Stipe would've won regardless, imo. He's just better. No shame in your only career losses being to two guys who are the Goats of their divisions.

Felt bad for Suga. Everything was set up for him to catapult himself into that next tier then that happens. He has a pretty unique body type for BW. Some guys bodies just can't hold up and I hope he doesn't turn out to be one of those brittle guys that rarely fight.

Gotta make Jon Jones fight Reyes before he moves to HW. 

Jones-Reyes 2

Stipe-Francis 2

Then Jones gets the winner.

• Like 1

Did everyone have Round 1 to DC? I was surprised to see a few tweets come in with that. Figured Stipe had it despite that last shot by DC. He got rocked but not a knock down and DC didnt swarm

Dom Cruz is still salty LOL

So much for DC wrestling much and telling Stipe to bring his wrestling shoes? Guess that was a ploy? 

Best case for DC he's down 2-1, worst case its 3-0

Did DC just say he cant see? Geez that eye is nasty

*Insert tweet of Colby talking smack at Marc not so Goddard....here*

I have it at 3-1 Stipe but could be wrong about round 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)