The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So did Ben actually throw the fight?

As in taking a dive, no. As in not taking this serious and not training his boxing skills at all and just going in to collect a check? Probably. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So did Ben actually throw the fight?

Yes. He got up and looked like he could've kept fighting but for whatever reason the referee stopped it. The first fight on the card they let the dude get dropped like 5 times and continue. Askren was smiling and laughing as he walked off. 

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I mean I was more surprised at what happened in boxing than MMA. Bobby Knuckles is a beast, we know this

Really? You were surprised that a sideshow was a sideshow?

Speaking of Jake Paul, I'd hope that the UFC would let Mike Perry fight him if that's something Paul's not just bull****ting about. Perry is not the dude I'd want to deal with if I was someone with 3 "pro" fights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Really? You were surprised that a sideshow was a sideshow?

Speaking of Jake Paul, I'd hope that the UFC would let Mike Perry fight him if that's something Paul's not just bull****ting about. Perry is not the dude I'd want to deal with if I was someone with 3 "pro" fights.

Oh I fully expected it to be a sideshow or sorts but didnt expect the ref to go full derp at the first sign of trouble

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Whitaker is easily the next in line, and it's not even close.

It's closer than you'd think. I agree he should be next but Vetorri deserves the winner. He's put together a run and deserves another crack at Izzy. 

Vetorri will likely have to fight one more time and win to get the winner of Izzy vs. Knucks. 

I truly believe Whittaker wins the rematch. 

7 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

It's closer than you'd think. I agree he should be next but Vetorri deserves the winner. He's put together a run and deserves another crack at Izzy. 

Vetorri will likely have to fight one more time and win to get the winner of Izzy vs. Knucks. 

I truly believe Whittaker wins the rematch. 

I agree on all fronts.  Vettori has put together a nice run, but I still believe that Whitaker should get his rematch first!  I do agree that Knuck wins the rematch too!!!

and Vettori loses to Bobby Knuckles...he's too slow, and wouldn't be able to take him down like he did Holland.  jmho

Edited by big poppa pump
  • Like 1

UFC 261 Pick'em
Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal
Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas
Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade
Uriah Hall vs Chris Weidman
Anthony Smith vs Jimmy Crute
Alex Oliveira vs Randy Brown
Karl Roberson vs Brendan Allen

7 fights

@beekay414 @big poppa pump @JonStark @Buckrock101 @JaguarCrazy2832 @BullsandBroncos @FinneasGage @11sanchez11 @NYRaider

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal - 7 
Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas -6 
Valentina Shevchenko vs Jessica Andrade - 5
Uriah Hall vs Chris Weidman -4
Anthony Smith vs Jimmy Crute- 3 
Alex Oliveira vs Jimmy Brown - 2 
Karl Roberson vs Brendan Allen -1 

Just going right down the line, ey? Guess it can't be any worse than what you were doing before. 😆

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303