The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Jon Jones my boy. Still remains the king. The things Jon would do to you is scarier than Liam in taken. 

Prime Jon Jones for sure was scary AF. I'm not saying that Alex is a better fighter, but I think this dude is the scariest. Jon Jones will remain on the top of the mountain for me as the GOAT. Never lost, don't care about the DQ, the youngest champion of all time and the most title defenses in UFC history. Dominated his division FOR YEARS. Alex is superior in the intimidation factor though, especially at present date.

I am insanely interested to see him fight Aspinall and Bones tho. I wanna see how he deals with Tom's combination of speed, size and power in the standup department and then Jon's overwhelming wrestling ability. He answers those calls, he cements himself as the GOAT IMO. Whether or not (one) of those calls answers back is another story entirely tho.

Edited by beekay414

I'd like to see Jiri take some time off. He's fought 3 times in 8 months and been hurt or finished in all 3 fights. Before that he had the war with Glover. His hands down style is super risky and this is the cost. At 31 he's young for the heavier divisions and while he's probably not getting another title shot anytime soon- he does have a long career ahead of him. Best to pull back, give his brain a rest, and let the division cook up some fun return options in his absence.