TCMD - FAQ

ny92mike

Do we have a link to make a tender offer sheet for a RFA like we do for the waiver claim or if we want to make an offer sheet we just need to make the contract and post it in the transactions thread?

Edit: I know the deadline for the offer sheets is monday, but when are we allowed to make those offer sheets?

Edited by BowserBroncos

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

Do we have a link to make a tender offer sheet for a RFA like we do for the waiver claim or if we want to make an offer sheet we just need to make the contract and post it in the transactions thread?

Edit: I know the deadline for the offer sheets is monday, but when are we allowed to make those offer sheets?

Yeah it is in your FA Transaction Workbook -> "Tag/Tender Offer Sheet Bid"

Just now, whodatOL said:

Yeah it is in your FA Transaction Workbook -> "Tag/Tender Offer Sheet Bid"

Yeah, this I know.

What I'm asking is if I need to post in the trades/extentions or league offiece thread or we have a Waiver Wire like link to place a tender for the RFA? And If we are already allowed to do that?

4 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Yeah, this I know.

What I'm asking is if I need to post in the trades/extentions or league offiece thread or we have a Waiver Wire like link to place a tender for the RFA? And If we are already allowed to do that?

I believe Mike will pull all the data on RFA’s at the deadline.   He will then let us know and teams will have the option to match or let go of that player.    Nothing else should be need aside from putting them in that worksheet 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I believe Mike will pull all the data on RFA’s at the deadline.   He will then let us know and teams will have the option to match or let go of that player.    Nothing else should be need aside from putting them in that worksheet 

I think I've found a glinch. All Tender Sheet Offer (besides #1) have the valid contract type as Fail and no matter what you do this will stay as Fail.

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I think I've found a glinch. All Tender Sheet Offer (besides #1) have the valid contract type as Fail and no matter what you do this will stay as Fail.

@ny92mike might want to check that out.  My sheet is also doing it,    RFA Tenders only Offer1 works,    The rest will Fail as Valid contracts even if it’s valid

• Like 1

4 hours ago, samsel23 said:

@ny92mike might want to check that out.  My sheet is also doing it,    RFA Tenders only Offer1 works,    The rest will Fail as Valid contracts even if it’s valid

4 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Could you guys verify that what I'm seeing as the issue?  

It looks like the problem is located in the section that checks the validation of the contract specifically (looking at the second contract) cell T30 "Valid Contract Type" is showing Fail.

Simple fix it that's all it is.

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Could you guys verify that what I'm seeing as the issue?  

It looks like the problem is located in the section that checks the validation of the contract specifically (looking at the second contract) cell T30 "Valid Contract Type" is showing Fail.

Simple fix it that's all it is.

Correct.  It’s like that for all Tender Offers,  aside from Offer#1.   Should be all that’s wrong with it 

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Correct.  It’s like that for all Tender Offers,  aside from Offer#1.   Should be all that’s wrong with it 

Okay...In looking at all of this tracing it back to the rfa workbook there was another error limiting the contract lengths to just 2 years on most of them, so I just fixed that.  There is also a known issue with the tagged players not showing their contract details in the drop down but that info comes from the rfa workbook and something I'll get finished later today.

I'll let you guys know when I've fixed all 32 team books, shouldn't take too long.  If you catch anything else let me know.

21 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

This is trivial but if you're making fixes, on the extension sheet the 2021 cap savings are listed as 2020 cap savings, just below the correct 2020 cap savings. It's cell E17. 

Fixing this would cause a vacuum in time throwing us all in a time of volcanoes and dinosaurs....spooky stuff.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I have a stupid question sorry guys.

if I bid on a Rfa with a second round tender can it be any second rounder or would it be my highest 2nd round pick and or original pick. Also if I traded down but stayed in 2nd round would it make a difference?

It is your 2nd Round pick I think. If you trade your 2nd it’ll be the other one.