Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

On 11/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, squire12 said:

The sole reason we did not hit you after you came out that you had hit me was the potential that Counselor might protect you.   I was pretty adamant that you had to be the kill that night to remove that "advantage" that town had.   If our group could control the night kills (by being the only group that could make them) and with our ability to pardon a lynch and that forge was unlynchable we would have been in great shape.  

This game Squire was mafia and they had a pardon. Dont believe Swag posted the roles though he said he would (I may have been mafia that game as well, dont remember right now)

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Can anyone validate this story?

Above is just 1 example that Daboyle played in. There have been others if I remember right, but the Gators play #1 Baylor in 20 min, so im not searching much longer

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What game? 

Above

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And you also didn’t answer how that makes sense from a game design perspective 

In what aspect. In a game of basic moves it gives the mafia a balance mechanism if they are out numbered more than usual...maybe 17-4...no SK (double kill N1) town has an innocent, vig, cop, watch, track...mafia has 1 strongman, nightly kill, redirect, 1 pardon, and some janitors of the lynch 

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Rackcs idk what's the case on him? 

You think theres a case beyond slappy telling people I'm red lettered and 100% scum for days? That's funny.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Dome always coasts by like this when he is scum. And sure enough he is doing it again

Plus his indy gimmick he tried day 1.

50 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Whicker I promise you I am town aligned. 

We need to lynch both BCB and Racks. Notice that neither of them are throwing shade at the other one out of self preservation. It's because they are both mafia.

Counselor is town. Hes wrong, but hes town. 

I literally named bcb on my suspect list yesterday. You're so full of ****.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

In what aspect. In a game of basic moves it gives the mafia a balance mechanism if they are out numbered more than usual...maybe 17-4...no SK (double kill N1) town has an innocent, vig, cop, watch, track...mafia has 1 strongman, nightly kill, redirect, 1 pardon, and some janitors of the lynch 

There’s a bunch of vanilla towns in this game. You are saying mafia has a move that invalidates the only usefulness of half the people in the game? Poor design if so

Just now, The Orca said:

How does it make sense for scum to have it?

It doesn’t at all make sense. That’s the point. Pardon should be a town only move. The exception is a game like OW mafia or Popularity mafia where all players have equal access 

Just now, Whicker said:

IF mafia pardon exists then that’s above census on roles I hope to never see again because that’s just awful. Especially in a vanilla game 

But it's not a vanilla game..there are at least 4 known roles for town

Vig, cop, tracker, innocent child

Just now, The Orca said:

But it's not a vanilla game..there are at least 4 known roles for town

Vig, cop, tracker, innocent child

And like 10-12 people that have nothing but a vote. A vote that doesn't count because of nontown pardons; the only way they have to remove nontown from the game.

Just now, Whicker said:

It doesn’t at all make sense. That’s the point. Pardon should be a town only move. The exception is a game like OW mafia or Popularity mafia where all players have equal access 

So either way...lynching Touch is the right move imo. It removes someone who can win with mafia (if he is telling the truth which I dont believe). If he has more than 1 pardon it makes him use it on himself so he cant use it later to save mafia (again if he isnt mafia and 3rd party)

At best he is mafia and that's my read on him