Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Assuming he's telling the truth, I would read it the opposite way.

listen though

if pickle was civ, he would say nothing about how he was blocked. he would assume mafia blocked him, and would try to make mafia think he was a vanilla civ.

but he openly claimed he had a move. he isnt worried about mafia knowing this

because he isnt fearing a hit

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i figured there was a chance mafia would hit pickle (or that pickle was scum). so i jailed him.

the fact that he came right out and claimed that he was jailed and had his move blocked was suspicious to me.

especially for someone who cares about "rolefishing"

hes not worried at all that "mafia knows he has a role"

so yeah its pickle

Whoa!!!!

Now we got someone spinning a tale.  I never said I was jailed!!!

Malf you looking for a counter to your wagon now

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

1. I said you ignored that Slappy could be scum and pushed me for voting him (Slappy) all D1. How did you confuse this?

2. So your arguement is I voted for an easy push D1, didnt use words, and just hid behind memes...but you just admitted you placed a vote on me for no reason after Counselors PM mix up was confirmed by the host. So you should vote yourself. I voted Slappy because he set up his lack of scum hunting by crying about not signing up and then executing his inactivity by locking a vote on himself and saying he would not allow for himself to be replaced and Daboyle caused this. If you read the memes I requoted for you, you would have easily seen this

3. Talk about easy still. You voting me cause I didnt use words lmao, but misrepresenting why I voted Slappy and saying it was easy. Your entire game has been lazy scum hunting 

4. You ignored that Slappy could be scum when you used my vote on him D1 as a reason that I could be scum. That statement ignores the fact that Slappy could be scum and the vote on Slappy was the correct one (you also ignored the memes and gifs that clearly stated why i was voting Slappy which was before everyone else jumped on when he told everyone to vote him). If Slappy is scum and me read/reasoning is correct...what's wrong with that?

5. Why is Counselor and Whicker cleared? Do you know something I dont? I mean they are looking like town due to the various things, but neither is cleared town

6. Explain the last paragraph cause it foesnt make sense

Dear Orca,

Stop being dumb.

There is only one person in this game that is your brother. The rest of us know better than listening to your nonsense. 

Let's look at the scenario. I got put into a game I never signed up for, showed no interest in and outwardly wanted to ruin Daboyles role and Matts living situation in the game. I fully believed Matts was mafia, but that's not the only reason I pushed him. That being said, I accepted dying, you switched your vote off of me because you were afraid of a census coming back with information that could implicate you. Whoever played god and prevented me from being lynched did so because they believe I am town, which they are correct.Two people that were on my lynch line died, flipped town and most likely with your switch at the end, the other two are town.

I want to know why you switched last second and what you were trying to accomplish. The change of vote did only one thing, removed your name from my lynch line when I flipped town. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think Pickle would claim to have been roleblocked if he was mafia.

Mafia are paranoid and want zero attention.

My first thought was I probably wouldn’t say I was roleblocked either way. In all honesty it doesn’t make a lot of sense to say anything when you have a role unless you have already claimed you had a role and then get asked the next day what results you found. 

• Like 2