Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Literally nothing has been made up. Sure, I guessed on what night you used it but it doesn’t take away from the fact that I called you out for using a killing move. 

I did not make it up nor did I sit on it. You have confirmed the information that I received last night (in the midst of a number of lies). 

Rightttt...but you just admitted you guessed. As I said it was fake...and "I" didnt use a killing move

Just now, The Orca said:

Rightttt...but you just admitted you guessed. As I said it was fake...and "I" didnt use a killing move

I guessed as to when, yes but I know from the information from last night that you have used a killing move (you and bucs are the same person in game, this shouldn’t even need to be expressed) 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I guessed as to when, yes but I know from the information from last night that you have used a killing move (you and bucs are the same person in game, this shouldn’t even need to be expressed) 

So as I said...you or Whicker are 100% scum. Only 1 can be town and you lied about your move