Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Seems completely non sequitur. And a throwaway.

Like he was paying attention just enough, but didn't wanna actually get involved.

That’s interesting cause I gave him a civ point for that post. Squire is generally pretty quiet and watches things unfold unless he sees something that interests him. 

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count:

The Orca - 10 - MD4L, Dome, Mwil23, Counselor, Slappy MC, DingoLadd, [daboyle250], joshtradaymus, ET80, squire12
Forge - 1 - bcb1213
Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, Matts4313
squire12 - 2 - kingseanjohn, bucsfan33
Matts4313 - 4 - Malfatron, Forge, Counselor, rackcs
MD4L - 1 - Tk3
Counselor - 1 - Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 1 - wolfeyestrk
Ragnarok - 1 - Whicker

Hasn't Voted: Ragnarok, Nazgul

This is the last one I remember seeing 

Seems completely non sequitur. And a throwaway.

Explain how it was a throwaway?  Since that put Counselor as the 2nd highest voted player at that time

Like he was paying attention just enough, but didn't wanna actually get involved.

I was paying attention.  Should I have joined in the star wars discussion that was so game related?  The BoB discussion?  Some of the other none game related discussion?

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

But he still wanted to participate.

Care to elaborate on what the proper process to the entire Orca discussion should be?

Was it completely ignoring it like you and others have?   Going full in?  Having some thoughts, but feeling those thoughts would not be productive to the game at hand?

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This right here is where you just slipped up 

I have barely even spoken to you since you started playing...making up a vendetta claim is just plain stupid. 

Your little tirade earlier when talking earlier about ranking games for the last people while defending orca didn’t go unnoticed. You went right at me hardcore from the top and sort of listlessly meandered through the rest of everyone else’s game. Don’t play dumb. I don’t have time to go back and look at your list but you decided to quote me and then go SO HEAVILY after my last game and just completely went “meh” for the rest.

I don’t know if you think you’re the smartest person in the room, Pickle, but I assure you on your scum read (for me anyway) you are unequivocally wrong.