Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Putting my name in there is odd. I'm extremely active during the same time every single day in every single game.

I didnt read almost 100 pages. No one has told me I missed anything.

That being said, I didnt see your name when I was reading up and found that suspicious. Usually you are pretty vocal.

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I didnt read almost 100 pages. No one has told me I missed anything.

That being said, I didnt see your name when I was reading up and found that suspicious. Usually you are pretty vocal.

Considering I was a major focal point and arguably the most vocal person here, aside from perhaps Touch and the Twins, of the entirety of Day 1, this amuses me.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Page numbers?

A few things here, and bear in mind that I do respect you as a player:

1. I always read up and am automatically suspicious of those that don't.

2. The onus of responsibility is on you to show that I wasn't active, when multiple people have already contradicted this assertion. 

3. You lumping my name in with those others stands out in a BIG way, albeit you including Whicker in there is suspicious too. I could see why you'd put him in there from a "contribution" standpoint, but not from a volume of posts standpoint.

4. In this game, and almost any others, due to my schedule and being located in EST and an early riser, unless it's summer, I'm likely not going to post much at all in the evenings.

Just now, MWil23 said:

A few things here, and bear in mind that I do respect you as a player:

1. I always read up and am automatically suspicious of those that don't.

2. The onus of responsibility is on you to show that I wasn't active, when multiple people have already contradicted this assertion. 

3. You lumping my name in with those others stands out in a BIG way, albeit you including Whicker in there is suspicious too. I could see why you'd put him in there from a "contribution" standpoint, but not from a volume of posts standpoint.

4. In this game, and almost any others, due to my schedule and being located in EST and an early riser, unless it's summer, I'm likely not going to post much at all in the evenings.

1. Not a chance in hell, I can read over 100 pages of day 1 garbage and not feel like I have learned nothing.

2. Again, I did not see your name when I started reading. Obviously you are here now and contributing. 

3. Really, I dont care that you are hurt that your name ended up on a list. Whicker also had not posted up to the point I posted my list. Then he showed up and contributed last night.

4. I know that you go to bed early, from the game I hosted when you were mafia. 

Right now for me, it's a combination of MD4L, Daboyle and Pickle at the top of my suspicion list.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

3. Really, I dont care that you are hurt that your name ended up on a list. Whicker also had not posted up to the point I posted my list. Then he showed up and contributed last night.

It's not that he's hurt but that you are just wrong. Trying to spin it back on him and make it seem like he's upset he's on a list is odd.

• Like 2