Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

I’m curious why Whicker said he was roleblocked/protected alongside Rags and Wolf. If he was indeed jailed with the two, was he told this by host or was it something he got based off what Rags/Wolf posted in the thread. I might get this wrong but it seems apparent that Rags and Wolfe weren’t aware of that connection with Whicker.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

I’m curious why Whicker said he was roleblocked/protected alongside Rags and Wolf. If he was indeed jailed with the two, was he told this by host or was it something he got based off what Rags/Wolf posted in the thread. I might get this wrong but it seems apparent that Rags and Wolfe weren’t aware of that connection with Whicker.

I misread 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

you jumped off me voting you onto voting matts pretty quick there counsler besides i thought you were leaving forum and clocking out for the night?

What else can I argue with you about? I’m town but you think I’m scum. I’m not wasting my energy with you.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So two factions/indies with guns and another faction/indie setting people on fire? 

pretty sure a town faction mafia faction and reporter faction, think town and mafia are standard and reporter faction is probably info slash misinformation if i took a guess in the dark

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anyone else get the feeling sending notes is reporter aligned or whatever that one was 

Daboyle 

that does make a lot of sense.

@daboyle250 you said you have to send a note Can you clarify with gopher what happens if you dont put in a move? does anything happen if you deliver enough notes?