Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

To your credit you are the first person known to survive this long while being on fire. Your name will be legendary. If I could put you out I would. I heard if you type stop drop and roll in all caps and bolded you can extinguish it yourself. 

I only followed through with this because it's your profession to give good guidance. 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I admittedly talk a lot of ****.

I consider that a victimless and equal opportunity crime.

If it's out of a vendetta, who would you suspect?

Assuming that it's random, as it's not a RED faction hit due to MD4L trying to hit Forge (making Forge NOT RED), then I believe that it's either a SK/3rd faction (reporter?) or potential Town vig (I'm not as confident of this).

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I consider that a victimless and equal opportunity crime.

If it's out of a vendetta, who would you suspect?

Assuming that it's random, as it's not a RED faction hit due to MD4L trying to hit Forge (making Forge NOT RED), then I believe that it's either a SK/3rd faction (reporter?) or potential Town vig (I'm not as confident of this).

Most of **** talking is usually directed towards Orca, Pickle and Counselor.
But I have buttered Orca up in this thread - though also voted for him both days now.

ET and I are also known to feud and he especially holds a grudge like a little *****.

Daboyle seems to have an unusual interest in decrying the headline about Ragnarok.

And, somewhat relatedly: he is only sending out messages that are wrestling references.  So, my question is: can you send messages that are not wrestling references, bruh?  Prove it.

• Like 1