Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Like a narcissistic arsonist that wanted to draw attention to their n1 action by boosting about being the only player to see it and bring it up, but now who does not want someone to extinguish the flames on you?

@Malfatron brought up a firefighter....how would that work with the delays and the fact naz is named now. Could he be saved, or is he a deadman now

54 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12

13 posts in 2 or so days.  11 if you take our the VC.  10 if you take out last game post. 

So 10 posts in 2 days.....

GHOST 

37 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why did you stop there?

33 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc that is when I posted my mafia claim

This whole topic was brought up by up whe you wanted to know why I went with squire for that post and not you.  

NO NEED TO GO FURTHER 

So I made your list because I was "ghosting" ( or working and had limited time), then fell off you list for no real reason.  You decided to out your mafia/scum group so stopped the count of posts.  Now you are back to saying I was "ghosting"?

Maybe you are a  bipolar, schizophrenic, narcissistic arsonist?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So I made your list because I was "ghosting" ( or working and had limited time), then fell off you list for no real reason.  You decided to out your mafia/scum group so stopped the count of posts.  Now you are back to saying I was "ghosting"?

Maybe you are a  bipolar, schizophrenic, narcissistic arsonist?

Squire is scum or reading impaired...

For the 100th time....

You were on my initial scum list (I have never said why you were there)

I removed you when I made the mafia claim bc were a ghost and I would not get a reaction from you like I would others...that is the reason I put whicker on the mafia claim instead of you.