Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Naz implied that once teh firefighter is known and is out of the way nothing can stop the arsonist....squire liked it...

So how do you get from the firefighter being known to him being out of the way.  The arsonists cant kill him, he wont be lynched.....so are the other killers gonna do it?

How do you know the arsonist can't kill the firefighter?  How do you know the arsonist does not have a partner that can roleblock?

You are coming at this from an angle of inside information,  yet playing dumb on the potential options that exist

Just now, theuntouchable said:

They may just look at it and wonder if they should keep him around in case one of their own is lit on fire 

I can see that. But that does assume mafia / arsonist are different factions here. 

PR has mentioned me dying about 3 or 4 times throughout today, and hasn't once brought up the idea that I could be saved. Nor is he entertaining the possibility at all. In fact, he seems to dismiss it and seems certain I won't be saved. That's what my hold up here is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It changes a lot of things. Scum would have to look at it and decide if they should get rid of the firefighter or not (are we even sure there is one?) 

the dynamic of the fire starting/putting out would become fully known

the fire fighter would have to decide if they even should save who ever is on fire. 

No we are not.  I think some seem to think rags is bc the headline said Rags fighter or whatever it was 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How do you know the arsonist can't kill the firefighter?  How do you know the arsonist does not have a partner that can roleblock?

You are coming at this from an angle of inside information,  yet playing dumb on the potential options that exist

Cause I burned naz at the stake and killed slappy :ph34r:

I am bc I'm mafia.  

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

PR has mentioned me dying about 3 or 4 times throughout today, and hasn't once brought up the idea that I could be saved. Nor is he entertaining the possibility at all. In fact, he seems to dismiss it and seems certain I won't be saved. That's what my hold up here is.

I've discussed it repeatedly with malf

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

That was clearly implied by the post. Don't play stupid.

Bc the mechanics seem broken. 

If the firefighter can just wait until the person on fire is named in the thread and then save them...the arsonist is gonna be pissed bc their role is broken