Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I really want to believe you because your whole claim comes off like the previous times that I’ve suspected you to be scum. 

that being said, I just don’t see the point of your role at all. You only have a 10% chance of even getting a move and even then, the move you do get could easily be harmful. 

i mean for what its worth my role right now isnt anything i got blocked night one and i got nothing from last night but i get it as it is you make up your mind. my read on you isnt scum so i dont really have anything else to give outside of answering questions at this point

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Player

Vote

Total Votes

wolfe

bcb

racks

daboyle

whicker

daboyle

orca

daboyle

counselor

daboyle

pickle rick

daboyle

daboyle

daboyle

malf

daboyle

mwil

daboyle

bcb

daboyle

squire

pickle rick

naz

pickle rick

ksj

pickle rick

et

whicker

forge

whicker

tk3

whicker

touch

wolfe

josh

wolfe

swag

wolfe

dingo

dome

rags

matts

if im reading this correctly my vote should be on counsler 

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i mean for what its worth my role right now isnt anything i got blocked night one and i got nothing from last night but i get it as it is you make up your mind. my read on you isnt scum so i dont really have anything else to give outside of answering questions at this point

Why would you give me your read of me? 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I really want to believe you because your whole claim comes off like the previous times that I’ve suspected you to be scum. 

that being said, I just don’t see the point of your role at all. You only have a 10% chance of even getting a move and even then, the move you do get could easily be harmful. 

@theuntouchable  Gopher had a similar role in gopher world 1.0.   It was town, swag and he was hit N1.  

I don't think it is far fetched to have a similar role in this game.   Would the role be the same alignment or switched?

it seems more town like than mafia.  Possible as an indy, but it would start out as incredibly weak IMO

4 hours ago, squire12 said:
10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

WOLF

WHICKER

Daboyle

Whicker/Whicker

@MWil23  I am not sure if you have answered this or not, so if you have, please feel free to direct me to that post.

How many of these players did you select for your "alignment compare" (I am assuming that is what this is from)?  Were any of them added into the process via randomization by the host?

Those 3 not aligned. 

So those 3 are not aligned, do you have any info on the combinations of alignments they might have?  1:1:1 split between various groups, some form of 1:2 split between 2 groups?

@MWil23  did you answer this? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why would you give me your read of me? 

couple of reasons one i come across scummy no matter what i seem to do so im pretty much being up front about everything i can to try and alleviate miscommunication. two im not trying to interact with you to build a read and am letting you and other people know all of my guess work as much as i can for if i get lynch/ killed. three im only half way decent at reading when players come across as scummy seeing how you respond to convo is about the only tool i know how to use to get a scum read.

TLDR seeing how you respond to the answer of me not thinking your scum gives me a better answer of if your scum

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable  Gopher had a similar role in gopher world 1.0.   It was town, swag and he was hit N1.  

I don't think it is far fetched to have a similar role in this game.   Would the role be the same alignment or switched?

it seems more town like than mafia.  Possible as an indy, but it would start out as incredibly weak IMO

Yea but it was quite a bit different than what he is saying if I remember correctly 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

couple of reasons one i come across scummy no matter what i seem to do so im pretty much being up front about everything i can to try and alleviate miscommunication. two im not trying to interact with you to build a read and am letting you and other people know all of my guess work as much as i can for if i get lynch/ killed. three im only half way decent at reading when players come across as scummy seeing how you respond to convo is about the only tool i know how to use to get a scum read.

TLDR seeing how you respond to the answer of me not thinking your scum gives me a better answer of if your scum

So you’re not interacting with me to build a read but you’re interacting with me to build a read?