Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

He alluded to being a role blocker. Mwil is claiming he has an alignment compare for three people. If he compares, especially with a control, so to speak, that move is hyper detrimental to scum, even if it just gives clears. 

Mwil with a alignment compare

Touch with his "rolecop" like role that ID'd MD4L on N1

Possible that mafia went for a lower profile hit to avoid a watch or protection

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And it does not appear to be every night, and people are already trying to lynch MWil for Daboyle flipping Town.  So, what?  Kill him and verify his result?

And if it was an x shot that isn't even or odd? That's a big risk to take. Mwil being lynched after giving two results would essentially hand out multiple clears and possible red letters. 

Also, why the change in the write up? Why is one specific to being shot and the other indicates nothing? 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Mwil with a alignment compare

Touch with his "rolecop" like role that ID'd MD4L on N1

Possible that mafia went for a lower profile hit to avoid a watch or protection

That's the only thing I'm thinking too. They wanted to make sure it went through as they valued the successful hit more than long term repercussions

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

And if it was an x shot that isn't even or odd? That's a big risk to take. Mwil being lynched after giving two results would essentially hand out multiple clears and possible red letters. 

Also, why the change in the write up? Why is one specific to being shot and the other indicates nothing? 

What?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's the only thing I'm thinking too. They wanted to make sure it went through as they valued the successful hit more than long term repercussions

Since the N1 hit from MD4L failed on you.....supposedly (have to keep open mind to some sort of BS in that...not thinking it is a high likelihood, but something to consider)...it makes sense to get the hit on on someone that would be lower profile.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What?

It's not  complicated.

If Mwil is a 2 shot 3 alignment compare on any given night, not restricted to even / odd, gives his results and then dies and flips green, it will ostensibly validate his results. That potentially gives multiple clears, especially if he used me as a control as requested. If he compared you, Pickle and myself, and we all came back the same, that's multiple clears from a single invest.  I'd trade Mwil's life for multiple clears in a heartbeat to validate such a result. Plus you'd have the no match between Whicker / Wolfie still. 

Also, there was a change in the write up. Slappy simply died. Dingo was specifically shot.