Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We are far too damn distracted with this whole alignment compare at the current point in time

What do you think would add more clarity to it?  

We could shoot for getting all 3 of whicker, mwil and wolf in a 3 way tie and see how votes shake out.   OT might be a benefit, after that it goes to randomized lynch I think

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Where is my vote though. Otherwise I’m too intoxicated to understand this post I guess because I acknowledged the possibility explicitly 

Where your vote is vs where it might end up are different things all together.  Intoxicated is something I can feel and relate to as well. 

The acknowledging of the possibilities is something I feel you would make without having them be pointed out to you.  It strikes me as being something that you are good with whatever lynch that is not you

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Where your vote is vs where it might end up are different things all together.  Intoxicated is something I can feel and relate to as well. 

The acknowledging of the possibilities is something I feel you would make without having them be pointed out to you.  It strikes me as being something that you are good with whatever lynch that is not you

I mean you’re not wrong but in this case you are

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What do you think would add more clarity to it?  

We could shoot for getting all 3 of whicker, mwil and wolf in a 3 way tie and see how votes shake out.   OT might be a benefit, after that it goes to randomized lynch I think

I don't think clarity can be found without definitive answers. But in the meantime, everything else is being ignored. I don't mind if we vote mwil / Whicker / wolf today, still, but I'd like to look into others before we settle on that since I feel like scum is just skating in the meantime. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Today got interesting, lots of swearing, but everyone decided it was Daboyles day to be lynched

@daboyle250 - Mailman - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

The Radio Host also ended up burning alive.

@Nazgul - Radio Host - Reporter Aligned - Win when all threats to The Reporters have been Eliminated, Survive

Dingo ended up dying last night too, someone shot him at his home.

@DingoLadd- Bouncer - Town - Aligned, Win when all threats to town are eliminated

ATTENTION ATTENTION NEWSPAPER HEADLINE: “PURPLE HITLESS, WINS WITH TOWN.”

N4, 7 PM Central, Saturday

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Whicker

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Either mwil lied, or mwil is truthing and NEITHER whicker or wolf are green

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Mwil felt really off from jump street. Unless somebody can clear him, I'm going here.

2 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol counsler ive been on you as mafia since day two, you have a clear serve up to vote me with a perfectly good excuse to start a push on me and you go whicker instead. dont get me wrong im glad to not be getting the vote it just doesnt add for me

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

pickle

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

WOLF

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

ACTUALLY MWIL

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Right now. Matts 

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Precursor catchup before bed. Matts has been too quiet for too long now. Can’t deal with it. It stinks to high heaven.

Also, I legit didn’t see DaBoyle and Naz being alignment flipped.

I’ll be back at it in the morning gentlemen 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

rack

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

whicker

I mean you’re not wrong but in this case you are

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Wolf

59 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

WHICKER IF HE WAS A REPORTER HE WOULD HAVE CLAIMED IT BY NOW

that better?

47 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Mwil! Please, my friends!

43 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m claiming town

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Group of players playing the inactive game

Matts, Tk3, bcb, ksj, dome

tk3 implied he should be more active the next few days

bcb is pretty standard low activity

ksj mentioned wanting a replacement, not sure if that is still the case.  ( @gopherwrestler does KSJ still want a replacement?  If so, maybe daboyle or dingo are options)

Dome is likely drunk or worse.

Matts has been sketchy inactive

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

BCB

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bcb

Try to keep this update 

Whicker -- 3– counselor, tk3, touch

Mwil - 2 - ET, whicker

Counselor -1 -Wolf

Pickle - 1 - KSJ

matts -2 - josh, squire

bcb –2 -  Forge, malf

Wolf -1 - Orca

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

so am I wrong or not?   you seem to be wanting to skirt the discussion and not make a committment

I’m not trying to skirt anything. I’m right here talking to you. You are correct on my general meta of being closely read, but in this case I’m not keeping up that closely with 300 pages and so therefore, in this case, you are wrong 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think clarity can be found without definitive answers. But in the meantime, everything else is being ignored. I don't mind if we vote mwil / Whicker / wolf today, still, but I'd like to look into others before we settle on that since I feel like scum is just skating in the meantime. 

I won't really disagree with you on the clarity and other things, players being ignored.   

Counter is that 3 of the 6 players to be eliminated thus far have been non -town.   That is a pretty good ratio through 3 days.

I’m not trying to skirt anything. I’m right here talking to you. You are correct on my general meta of being closely read, but in this case I’m not keeping up that closely with 300 pages and so therefore, in this case, you are wrong 

OK.   You at 1 point in time on Day 1 voted Mwil and thought he was scum.   You had that read on him early, but never really seemed to consider that he could be fabricating his claim.  

In a game where we knew that there was at least 2 scum groups after the N2 write up, putting 3 players out there for an alignment compare and stating that they are not aligned....but not having any further clarification on how that broke down.  I don't recall him answering questions that were posed to him about how those 3 players were included ( did he select them, or were there any randoms added).  He did eventually answer that he chose them all.  

IF he is in a scum faction, he picks 3 players and rolls with the gamble that town chases those 3 players for a lynch and he + his group can slide by.  If he gets 1 right, he gets a potential clear by "catching" scum

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK.   You at 1 point in time on Day 1 voted Mwil and thought he was scum.   You had that read on him early, but never really seemed to consider that he could be fabricating his claim.  

In a game where we knew that there was at least 2 scum groups after the N2 write up, putting 3 players out there for an alignment compare and stating that they are not aligned....but not having any further clarification on how that broke down.  I don't recall him answering questions that were posed to him about how those 3 players were included ( did he select them, or were there any randoms added).  He did eventually answer that he chose them all.  

IF he is in a scum faction, he picks 3 players and rolls with the gamble that town chases those 3 players for a lynch and he + his group can slide by.  If he gets 1 right, he gets a potential clear by "catching" scum

No you are correct. I got excited because I was included and I knew (thought) that we had gotten two scum. After that point I never really backtracked back to MWil until the Daboyle flip