Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

On 1/30/2020 at 10:02 PM, wolfeyestrk said:

why do you think scum has a roleblocker? isnt that usually a town role?

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i 100 percent believe the number part.

but i think its more like guess the number and you kill

i think the roleblock thing is because wolf thinks its a civ power thrown in there.

also why would wolf know which 2 levels he can ascend to immediately. that doesbt seem right

@wolfeyestrk do you stop at being able to kill every day or do you keep ascending?

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You ALWAYS do this to me

No I don’t. You have literally said this on numerous occasions when I’ve been town and scum. I’m not twisting anything. 

you specifically said that he either has bad information or is scum. Then you said he is scum. I didn’t make you say those words. 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I picked 3.

Daboyle was NOT aligned with Whicker or Wolf.

Daboyle flipped Town.

...here we are.

and yet i know im town and we saw daboyle so either you got the wrong info or your scum who just revealed he lied when either me or whicker pop up town in the lynch and reveal town

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Ok, but did your role say “pick 3” or did it say pick a person to compare against 2 others? 

the problem is that you picked 3 but it specifically says daboyle was not aligned with those two. That sounds more like pick 1 person to compare against 2 others. 

if that is the case, then both whicker and wolf should be scum. 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

You would think he would phrase it

daboyle, whicker, and wolfe were not aligned

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Can i ask why?

well guessing as town, if the newsreport from the write up is to be beleived then reporter can win with town. i have no reason to hide that info becouse it wouldnt benifit scum, they would already know im not one of them and like with everything else this round the more info i can give to make better decisions for town im going to give it

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

IMO, Whicker's reaction from "two are scum!" to "lynch MWil" is telling. If you all feel as though I'm the best candidate, then I respect that, but his reaction is very telling. Wolf seems genuinely confused, but he could be deflecting as well.

I also find Whicker's use of "lone wolf" interesting, especially when he and Wolf were compared.

im not confused daboyle popped town and i know im town, so either wicker is a good actor or your lying, or someone ****ed with your results 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

As far as solving the mwil/whicker/wolf, IMO we start with whicker or wolf. Neither of them should be town aligned. If they are then this was all a fabrication from mwil. 

it makes more sense to start with whicker/wolf as I see it as the most likely scenario. It wouldnt surprise me at all to see whicker be a “lone wolf” and wolf be scum. 

damn man, your wrong. but you do you

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Yeah that's pretty much it.

I can only say I've had my thoughts about Wolfey the last few days.

It seems like Gopher uses some roles that are off the beaten path as we have found out with the 2 purple roles that came up (reporter and radio host I think they were? I didn't go back and check)

t.v host for slappy

48 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You got bad information or you’re scum, scum 

47 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So which is it? He got bad information or he’s scum? 

you’re saying he’s scum so that means he did not get bad information? 

i think he was saying the only two senarios that work are either he is town with bad info or he's scum who made this up to push lynches and delay other investigations (this has been my read as well)

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i 100 percent believe the number part.

but i think its more like guess the number and you kill

i think the roleblock thing is because wolf thinks its a civ power thrown in there.

also why would wolf know which 2 levels he can ascend to immediately. that doesbt seem right

@wolfeyestrk do you stop at being able to kill every day or do you keep ascending?

from what i can tell(still waiting back on host confirm) the role becomes perminent so one i have roleblock i get to roleblock and then the same for the kill role.

its important to note that i need to first guess correctly and be given the roleblock and then guess correctly a second time to be given the kill role. explains imo why the chance percent is low 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No I don’t. You have literally said this on numerous occasions when I’ve been town and scum. I’m not twisting anything. 

you specifically said that he either has bad information or is scum. Then you said he is scum. I didn’t make you say those words. 

What are you even saying? He has bad information OR he's scum and making it up

or

[ awr; unstressed er ]

conjunction

(used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
(used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
(used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
(used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
otherwise; or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
Logic. the connective used in disjunction.
  • Like 1