Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i dont see you and wolf being framed 

its possible, but is it likely?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The thing that is starting to creep up from this mwil claim is that it has not been clear the exact dynamic of the comparison. Is it all 3 compared? Is it 1 compared against 2? Is it 1 compared against 1 and then compared against the other? 

the fact that this is still not clear leads me to believe that BOTH of those statements from whicker can be true. Which is what I was trying to get across. 

he did explain it cant find the post yet still looking he said it was daboyle compared to both me and whicker and that neither of us shared alignment with daboyle

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

in think mwil led us on a wold goose chase so scum had some breathing room

to later take the lynch

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm starting to believe he was messed with or his move is corrupt

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

IMO WOLF and MWIL are scum. 

then the best solution would to vote for the most scummy player of the two and we can more then likely show with the lynch that mwil is wrong

all i ask is if im the one who gets the got. in honor of my sacrifce push counsler lynch becouse at this point im like damn near 90% in my bones certain hes mafia 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

When you say “I know this because of info I have in the game” it comes off as something different than your own role/alignment. 

yea i knew that was gonna come off wrong as soon as i reread it. i meant info for the game i can personally base my decisions off of.

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The thing that is starting to creep up from this mwil claim is that it has not been clear the exact dynamic of the comparison. Is it all 3 compared? Is it 1 compared against 2? Is it 1 compared against 1 and then compared against the other? 

the fact that this is still not clear leads me to believe that BOTH of those statements from whicker can be true. Which is what I was trying to get across. 

Youve literally done nothing but push this narrative in your last 20 post..

This is fake as hell.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Youve literally done nothing but push this narrative in your last 20 post..

This is fake as hell.

hey matts nice to see you where you been? and i can see what hes talking about so its not like hes pushing an orca or pickle level narrative here so i wouldnt call it fake

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

hey matts nice to see you where you been? and i can see what hes talking about so its not like hes pushing an orca or pickle level narrative here so i wouldnt call it fake

You liked a post when Josh asked the same thing. 

This post is also fake as hell. 

Just cause I am not posting, doesnt mean I am not watching everything. 

• Like 2