Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I will, but I need you to acknowledge that it will be bad for town and you accept responsibility for making me claim

@The Orca  i think you should put out your information.  There are a lot of players that should be town still.  We have 1 red, 2 purple and 1 orange down out of a total 8 players.  50% scum is a good ratio at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’re awfully defensive of orca. 

Why would I not be? I have a N2 invest result that says he is Town aligned.   There is nothing in my role that hints at me being insane cop.   

I brought up the possibility of there being a framer type role.  That still exists as a possibility

Just now, squire12 said:

I know.  I brought it up before I claimed my invest result from night 2.  Framer/lawyer type role

I was thinking of an actual framer (making look guilty), didn't even think of the lawyer aspect to make someone appear innocent. That was my ability in the first game. even / odd investigation tampering. 

Just now, The Orca said:

10 likes to this post...put up or shut up as they say

What is the point of asking for this?   You think this helps your case for others to believe what you are going to say or when you present a case against someone?   begging for likes is such poor form.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I was thinking of an actual framer (making look guilty), didn't even think of the lawyer aspect to make someone appear innocent. That was my ability in the first game. even / odd investigation tampering. 

@Forge  How did that work?    Was it automatically on any investigation that occured on a given night?