Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do we know that Counselor was not converted the night he "roleblocked" bcb?  Could the targeting of bcb been the mechanism of conversion?

Unless there were two aspects to his converting, I don't think that is likely. Pickle fails that for me. If he was the fireman there to counter balance the arsonist, he would have had no reason to target BCB 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Were voting KSJ because he isnt playing. Also his only contribution to the game was to keep repeating what Orca (another scum) kept saying over and over. 

I roleblocked you. No one believes it. I swear it on the life of everything I love. Your death will prove it. I’m tired of being called a liar. 

20 hours ago, squire12 said:

VC thus far

Counselor --2– squire, forge

Malf --3– matts, mwil, josh

Matts --2– swag, malf

19 hours ago, rackcs said:

ksj

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Can't wait to hear matts explanation

19 hours ago, Forge said:

matts

12 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I’m either voting malf on mwil tonight

Im fighting with the fact that I DO believe red scum is the more dangerous faction and that we have an admitted non town sitting here

but we glossed over mwil WAAAY too quickly. I don’t believe for a second that his return makes him town

We are to believe that his power is the tricoder, which was either tampered with or is insane, then he flips green and someone brings him back?

You don’t think the reviver would have brought back a civ with an actually useful role and some town credibility? Instead he holds onto it for EIGHT nights, risking dying with it, just to use it on mwil?

Nah man

The fact is, his power is what let him revive or a partner revived him and it was janitored, and the tricorder was a giant attempt to successfully get a bunch of town killed

I will not be convinced otherwise

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Matts 

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

Matts

11 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts

You care to come clean about your role you dirty little liar? 

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m sticking on Matts today the rest of you can do what you seem fit. He was hiding for a the first days then claims PgO after I had roleblocked him. 

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Matts

That is a blatant lie.

My role watches the town to see if anyone leaves town.

Night after night nobody has left. I assumed that just meant whoever our commuter was died very early on. But I would have seen if Counselor left town

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i defintiely believe counselor over matts

plus, matts is a meanie

matts

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think TK3 is scum 

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Matts today then and if you’re lying it’ll come out tomorrow 

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

TK3 

I believe Matts actually and think TK3 has been biding his time for this opportunity. Also, he’s not going to stop until he lynched me a second time.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

rack

5 hours ago, Forge said:

unvote

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

TK3 

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

That isn't what I asked, and you either are being intentionally stubborn or are the biggest moron I have ever met

It has to be the latter, because anyone with a brain would see that I am GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE YOURSELF IF YOU WOULD ACTUALLY CLARIFY YOUR ROLE. Gods, words matter, how have you been playing mafia for this many years and not realize that??

F you, dude Matts - lock, I'm done with this BS, see the rest of you tomorrow

1 hour ago, Forge said:

ksj

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats an interesting vote. Since we are going to lose to malf/swag anyways, I could push him.

KSJ

37 minutes ago, squire12 said:

KSJ

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

counselor

I have to wonder if after Touch outed his ability, and Whicker did soon after, that scum wasn't smart enough to just make sure that they kept one of their own clean from that kind of investigation. I would have. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ

I refuse to lose to a ghost. @Forge same rationale as survival camp.

VC thus far

Counselor --1– Forge

Malf --1– josh

Matts --6– swag, malf, KSJ, Rackcs, Counselor, [TK3]

KSJ - 3 - Matts, squire, Mwil

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I roleblocked you. No one believes it. I swear it on the life of everything I love. Your death will prove it. I’m tired of being called a liar. 

But you have lied enough in other games that this swearing it on everything holds no merit.  

• Like 1