Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, rackcs said:

Credit for voting for scum that other people caught and everyone else also voted for?

No one caught anyone. You all revealed yourselves. Pickle I pointed out his reaction after malf and counselor pointed out the jail difference. After that it was over once you and Bcb tried to lynch Touch at the buzzer but after the night call lmao. Nothing else was caught or deciphered or anything else

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Maybe if I was ever given even slight credit I wouldn't say things like that all the time

I guess you ignored it when I gave you credit for voting pickle. I did appreciate your case against him. You put your pickle colored glasses down and made a solid behavioral read on pickle and it was correct.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No one caught anyone. You all revealed yourselves. Pickle I pointed out his reaction after malf and counselor pointed out the jail difference. After that it was over once you and Bcb tried to lynch Touch at the buzzer but after the night call lmao. Nothing else was caught or deciphered or anything else

Still waiting for you to ask others about that. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I guess you ignored it when I gave you credit for voting pickle. I did appreciate your case against him. You put your pickle colored glasses down and made a solid behavioral read on pickle and it was correct.

Doesn’t count if you didn’t mean it enough 

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

kind of an unfair bet because touch wasnt orange, you knew you could flip him orange, and touch couldnt reasonably expect you be flipped orange.

its kind of like saying "X is mafia" on day 1, nut X started civ and got converted to scum on day 5. You cant say you called it.

No **** it was unfair and I asap took actions to tell touch it was a joke and done just for fun and side splitting laughs I had when it happened. Since then he has been a total little girl about everything involving me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But I thought you said YOU caught pickle and YOU caught md4l? or is that not the case now that it was proven wrong? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No **** it was unfair and I asap took actions to tell touch it was a joke and done just for fun and side splitting laughs I had when it happened. Since then he has been a total little girl about everything involving me

I strongly encourage you to read back through last game. Even amidst the countless times you tried to tell me that I'm trash, a dip**** and numerous other insults, not once did I show any sort of anything towards you until after you stupidly hit me and boasted about a "great game" from you. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But I thought you said YOU caught pickle and YOU caught md4l? or is that not the case now that it was proven wrong? 

I caught Pickle for the right reasons. The malf/counselor thing wasn't a definitive alignment determination...the reaction and read I had put Pickle on blast and I drove it home...but I forgot you think I only vote Pickle when im scum...cause you are a little girl about everything lmao 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I strongly encourage you to read back through last game. Even amidst the countless times you tried to tell me that I'm trash, a dip**** and numerous other insults, not once did I show any sort of anything towards you until after you stupidly hit me and boasted about a "great game" from you. 

Never said I had a great game...it was only good

I had 15 people during the game repeatedly tell me I was LVP, worst game ever played, total crap etc. over and over...so quit being a baby when objectively it was a good game 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just now, The Orca said:

I caught Pickle for the right reasons. The malf/counselor thing wasn't a definitive alignment determination...the reaction and read I had put Pickle on blast and I drove it home...but I forgot you think I only vote Pickle when im scum...cause you are a little girl about everything lmao 

in one post: "no one caught anyone"

subsequent post: "I caught pickle" 

I also have never stated that I think you only vote pickle when you are scum. I can certainly tell you I don't feel that way and the history reflects that.