Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You probably should quit trying this bc @The Orca is 100% correct on this.  

3/5 hits he put in were on non-town....that is a FACT.  

Mafia redirected him to on of the town kills

The other 2 were on you, who claimed to be able to win with mafia.  If at anytime you pardoned mafia we would have WON.  

Hitting a claimed other who could hold the game hostage and easily flip to mafia is 100% the right choice 8/10 times.  

You just are pissed bc you died and had to have @daboyle250 throw you a bone and give you the win as well.  

Maybe think twice before you try and hold the game hostage and play both sides....

(Side note, this just took me 15 minutes to write bc I can't stop coughing uncontrollably)

The FACT is that 4 out of 5 of his hits were on TOWN-ALIGNED players. That’s is an irrefutable FACT. 

throw me a bone? @daboyle250 you wanna go ahead and show him my wincon? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nope. that's the reason. He wants to say he saw soft claims...I have claimed...lets see him find it. It was rather obvious but not obvious at the same time

I love when you do this type of shtick. It always is super helpful and certainly not a huge waste of everyone’s time that ultimately leads nowhere.

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

No, actually I didn’t and still haven’t. Balls to pay up on a bet that I was right on? Get a clue. 

You LOST for a fact. The deal was that you would flip scum.  You flipped scum.  When you make a bet, watch the terms of the deal.  

In any court of law or anything for that matter you LOST that bet lmao. 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i confirmed that md4l voted orca

VC
Orca - 8 - mwil, MD4L, Dome, Counselor, slappy, Dingo, daboyle, josh

Counselor – 2 –pickle, squire

mwil- 2 - Orca, rack

squire - 2– ksj, bucs

matts - 2 -malf, forge

Forge - 1 - BCB

et80 - 1 - et80

md4l - 1 - tk3

malf - 1 - wolfe

rag - 1 - whicker

@rackcs

Vote Count:

The Orca - 10 - MD4L, Dome, Mwil23, Counselor, Slappy MC, DingoLadd, [daboyle250], joshtradaymus, ET80, squire12
Forge - 1 - bcb1213
Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, Matts4313
squire12 - 2 - kingseanjohn, bucsfan33
Matts4313 - 4 - Malfatron, Forge, Counselor, rackcs
MD4L - 1 - Tk3
Counselor - 1 - Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 1 - wolfeyestrk
Ragnarok - 1 - Whicker

Hasn't Voted: Ragnarok, Nazgul

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You LOST for a fact. The deal was that you would flip scum.  You flipped scum.  When you make a bet, watch the terms of the deal.  

In any court of law or anything for that matter you LOST that bet lmao. 

If you really want to get technical, that bet would be deemed illegal by any court out there. so cute attempt. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

After the game you said you played better than I did, and I didn’t attempt to refute that. 

I’m not sure what you’re still going on about here and I doubt you really know any more either.

You should take a step back and see how you’re being impossible to work with.

But, so I played better than me?...ive been told there is no way in hell anyone has ever played a game as bad as I did and it was clearly the LVP

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I love when you do this type of shtick. It always is super helpful and certainly not a huge waste of everyone’s time that ultimately leads nowhere.

Ah, but I dont care

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

kind of an unfair bet because touch wasnt orange, you knew you could flip him orange, and touch couldnt reasonably expect you be flipped orange.

its kind of like saying "X is mafia" on day 1, nut X started civ and got converted to scum on day 5. You cant say you called it.

Don't take bets if you don't know all the variables lmao. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

But, so I played better than me?...ive been told there is no way in hell anyone has ever played a game as bad as I did and it was clearly the LVP

Nobody has said this was the worst game ever.

And you were the LVP because you still killed 2 town of your own accord, 1 more not of your accord, and you killed touch who was essentially town and clearly had been playing town.