Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Having knowledge that the other party doesn't and using it to your advantage in a deal would absolutely invalidate things. Ever heard of insider trading?

No but Orca has

God bless you

If you're literally ignoring the entire context of the whole thing then yes, that is what it looks like.

Again, so you're just ignoring context that benefits your interpretation of events. This is what I'm talking about when I say you and Orca need to stop being delusional. You guys constantly twist facts to fit your narrative rather than use the facts to lead you to a conclusion. Both in and out of mafia. News flash: When everyone publicly and consistently says the same thing about you guys and the way you're acting right now then that's probably more accurate than your insanely warped view.

lmao.  this post is going on my wall 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

just say I got the jist of it lol.

I feel like death right now....at least i'm trying 

For me, it’s the overall body of work. You know the extent and how I’ve talked about orca for a long time now. I’ve tried to point out things that could help and it’s fallen on deaf ears. 

now that I’ve grown tired of trying to work with that, he’s resorted to petty senseless attacks and wants to continue down that train. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Having knowledge that the other party doesn't and using it to your advantage in a deal would absolutely invalidate things. Ever heard of insider trading?

No but Orca has

God bless you

If you're literally ignoring the entire context of the whole thing then yes, that is what it looks like.

Again, so you're just ignoring context that benefits your interpretation of events. This is what I'm talking about when I say you and Orca need to stop being delusional. You guys constantly twist facts to fit your narrative rather than use the facts to lead you to a conclusion. Both in and out of mafia. News flash: When everyone publicly and consistently says the same thing about you guys and the way you're acting right now then that's probably more accurate than your insanely warped view.

I’m out of likes. I owe you one.

I have tried to avoid going at pickle and orca for a while now because I felt it wasn't productive and was only hurting things but they just continue to do the same things over and over again while being in complete denial about it and it's really frustrating. Pickle actually I felt has been a lot better than he was in the past (outside of this game) while I think Orca has gone further into the depths of delusion regarding his play and the way he treats people. I like both of you and I want you to keep playing mafia but you guys have got to stop blindly ignoring everything bad you do while pounding your chests over every minor accomplishment and acting like everyone else is out to get you all the time. We just want you guys to accept the reality of your behavior and take steps to improve. Nobody expects you guys to be perfect but just to take steps in the right direction.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

For me, it’s the overall body of work. You know the extent and how I’ve talked about orca for a long time now. I’ve tried to point out things that could help and it’s fallen on deaf ears. 

now that I’ve grown tired of trying to work with that, he’s resorted to petty senseless attacks and wants to continue down that train. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable

I apologize for the name calling before and this game (the little girl part was intentional and not really meant towards you but worked)

Im done discussing the topic 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I have tried to avoid going at pickle and orca for a while now because I felt it wasn't productive and was only hurting things but they just continue to do the same things over and over again while being in complete denial about it and it's really frustrating. Pickle actually I felt has been a lot better than he was in the past (outside of this game) while I think Orca has gone further into the depths of delusion regarding his play and the way he treats people. I like both of you and I want you to keep playing mafia but you guys have got to stop blindly ignoring everything bad you do while pounding your chests over every minor accomplishment and acting like everyone else is out to get you all the time. We just want you guys to accept the reality of your behavior and take steps to improve. Nobody expects you guys to be perfect but just to take steps in the right direction.

Sure...likewise everyone has got to stop ignoring anything good I do

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Sure...likewise everyone has got to stop ignoring anything good I do

maybe give people a chance to say you have dome something good vs pounding your chest about those accomplishments.  It gets dam old when it happens seemingly every game that you need to brag about catching x, y or z player as scum while neglecting the bad reads.  

Just now, squire12 said:

maybe give people a chance to say you have dome something good vs pounding your chest about those accomplishments.  It gets dam old when it happens seemingly every game that you need to brag about catching x, y or z player as scum while neglecting the bad reads.  

Why do you think ive been tunneling for a while. When I vote "Mwil" D1 and he is lynched and is mafia N5 and I died N1...Everyone says who cares you didn't do anything

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable

I apologize for the name calling before and this game (the little girl part was intentional and not really meant towards you but worked)

Im done discussing the topic 

I assumed the little girl part was different given you used it, bolded it and underlined it several times. 

I accept your apology but it’s not just the name calling. I fully understand that you have a bad taste in your mouth with some of the treatment you’ve received. I’ve stated on numerous occasions that I feel like both of you get a worse rep than actually warranted and that you guys do tend to have better games than what some people let on. 

the problem is that you have not been able to acknowledge when you’ve made a mistake but yet you want everyone to shower you with praise for a good move. You want everyone to treat you better but you haven’t been willing to reflect on your own behavior. 

was every attack on you warranted? Most likely not but at the same time if you’re not going to analyze your own behavior and ask yourself why, it’s never going to get resolved.