AFC and NFC are now tied all time in SB's

Bolts223

Yeah, I generally don't think in those kinds of terms either. Like, in a perfect world there wouldn't be but a single conference (so only the best NFL teams make the post-season), but due to the fact that NFL teams only play 16 games, the conference/divisional schedule is a must.

17 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Uhh Lions and Redskins were even worse than the Giants this year.

Rivera as Coach and Smith back. Smith is super underrated and Haskins is awful. That roster really isnt bad. 6-2 in 2018 pre Smith injury. Leaning towards them winning the NFCE but need to see FA and Draft. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Rivera as Coach and Smith back. Smith is super underrated and Haskins is awful. That roster really isnt bad. 6-2 in 2018 pre Smith injury. Leaning towards them winning the NFCE but need to see FA and Draft. 

Alex Smith is actually playing again?

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wouldn't get my hopes up, the Redskins are possibly the worst ran team in the NFL. Smith is now 2 years older since he last played.

Panthers are my sleeper pick to be picking #1 overall in 2021. 

Edited by Bolts223