Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't know whether to feel entertained by what's transpired, or rather just confused. Probably a bit of both.

What's the matter with Pete though? He's like the chill uncle people actually get along with.

We all feel bad for him because he can't win more than 2 games a season

1 minute ago, Danger said:

How are these games being played out? 

Dude is doing good in TCMD right now though.

The league in the off-season at the moment. We have until Wednesday to set our keepers. Every other player will be entered into the draft which starts next Monday IIRC.

After the owners draft their respective teams we have a pre-season where Nacho(League commish) simulates the games using a script he's been coding/tinkering with for years now. The script is then played out & uploaded to Youtube(as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFdet8lCFI&feature=youtu.be).

Every player is given their own set of attributes compiled from multiple separate analytic sites. Games ultimately are decided by RNG. Better teams will over time always beat out worse teams. But given its to simulate the NFL, you only get 1 game per week to decide the winner. So a "god team" could lose to the worst team in the league hypothetically. But usually the teams even themselves out over the course of the season & into the playoffs.

Glem and I have pretty much always agreed on value. Whenever we trade it's flawless. And I don't think anyone has really complained about trades I've made one way or the other. I don't think there's anything wrong with trading with him.

Look, beta cluck Glem or dumb brain Glem. Use one of the two.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Glem and I have pretty much always agreed on value. Whenever we trade it's flawless. And I don't think anyone has really complained about trades I've made one way or the other. I don't think there's anything wrong with trading with him.

Look, beta cluck Glem or dumb brain Glem. Use one of the two.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I don't know whether to feel entertained by what's transpired, or rather just confused. Probably a bit of both.

What's the matter with Pete though? He's like the chill uncle people actually get along with.

They just trying to hate because it'll be a matter of time before I am running this place

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

They just trying to hate because it'll be a matter of time before I am running this place

Like a prison? Or like a playground?

the only thing you running from are wins playboi. And i luuuhhh you ain’t lying about that! Much love. But when you pop out on the schedule it’s a free frag.