Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Your QB played poorly because you have your run chance set to 55

That doesn’t even make sense bro. less throws should equal more efficiency. Why would I want to throw more when my QB can’t carry? 

Carson Wentz [11 GS]: 208/342 (60.82%, 89.88 Rating) for 2,526 yards, 14 touchdowns, 6 

6 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

That doesn’t even make sense bro. less throws should equal more efficiency. Why would I want to throw more when my QB can’t carry? 

Carson Wentz [11 GS]: 208/342 (60.82%, 89.88 Rating) for 2,526 yards, 14 touchdowns, 6 

How do you come to reason that less throws = better efficiency?

Also that stat line is pretty much on par with Dak. Which makes sense given Dak has a better supporting cast, and Wentz is the better QB.

You played yourself tammy

You’re likely upset over his TD/INT ratio...

But only give him the ball 40% in your idea scenario.

Of course his TDs will be low as you’ll be more prone to running it while inside the redzone. And his INT numbers will be consistent/average due to the fact that he’s going to being throwing more often while driving down the field.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Glen said:

You’re likely upset over his TD/INT ratio...

But only give him the ball 40% in your idea scenario.

Of course his TDs will be low as you’ll be more prone to running it while inside the redzone. And his INT numbers will be consistent/average due to the fact that he’s going to being throwing more often while driving down the field.

My run game > live and die by it. His completion should be much higher tbh. 

im not tripping all good. We will rally behind Kyler and play good football. 

45 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Trade him to me. You don’t want him anyway 

10 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

My run game > live and die by it. His completion should be much higher tbh. 

im not tripping all good. We will rally behind Kyler and play good football. 

He’s a career 63%-er and was throwing 61% in a system where he was hardly being given the ball.

Also your run game is average. There are multiple teams with a better run game than yours this season alone.

Kyler Murray has the worst completion percentage in the league right now. I’m awaiting until you’re upset over that.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

He’s a career 63%-er and was throwing 61% in a system where he was hardly being given the ball.

Also your run game is average. There are multiple teams with a better run game than yours this season alone.

Kyler Murray has the worst completion percentage in the league right now. I’m awaiting until you’re upset over that.

Glen you are literally the worst person to break down or talk about these things. Just keep trolling this is a bad look for you. 

18 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Glen you are literally the worst person to break down or talk about these things. Just keep trolling this is a bad look for you. 

“Stop quoting facts” is so hot right now