Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

8 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Are you crazy? I’m always coked out. You better be ready to make a move. 

When I asked for more you ran. You played yourself baby. 

I mean you played yourself out of 3 1sts because you have an inability to communicate like a person, but whatever helps you feel better........

Tammy spent 7 seasons tanking to build what he claimed was going to be a dynasty. He experienced four seasons in the playoff, never even showed up for a title game, and now he’s back to tanking and planning for the future.

TerrificYearlyKingfisher-size_restricted

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, pwny said:

Tammy spent 7 seasons tanking to build what he claimed was going to be a dynasty. He experienced four seasons in the playoff, never even showed up for a title game, and now he’s back to tanking and planning for the future.

TerrificYearlyKingfisher-size_restricted

You’re my biggest d rider ever. You’re my Harper, but at least Harper was my boy. I love you bro. You can cry on my shoulders. Whoever hurt you! Won’t anymore. I got you. I love you bro! Say those words.

ps i hope you stay. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine someone dangling 3 1st Round picks for a player and you just be like "nah I'll just give him away for nothing instead" just imagine 

He’s gonna ride Kyler Murray for 4 seasons even if he’s trash just to make a point.