Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Say what you will about Rammy, he's a real one that keeps coming back and has stuck around. Respect for that.

facts

I'm cool with Rammy

I appreciate all the OGs (or long termers) who have stuck around, stayed dedicated and interested

I am glad to see some of the newer players keeping that same amount of interest 

I think its natural that some newer owners, on rebuilding teams, may not be as committed and interested. I think we have to have understanding that it is the case, and that it is okay.

Hopefully we can keep replacing those people, and slowly find the people who really want to stick around and build the team up

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've wanted to take over some of the lesser rosters forever and haven't been able to. I tried to take over Seahawks22's (or whatever his name was) team and x0x's team as well.

I think it'd be fun.

I legitimately considered this also - then Lamar blew up :/

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've wanted to take over some of the lesser rosters forever and haven't been able to. I tried to take over Seahawks22's (or whatever his name was) team and x0x's team as well.

I think it'd be fun.

Well... you could just trade away most of your tags and rebuild from scratch, or limited keepers. Trade for future picks so it's not just one stacked draft class.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well... you could just trade away most of your tags and rebuild from scratch, or limited keepers. Trade for future picks so it's not just one stacked draft class.

I wanted to try and build up a few teams instead of transferring wealth from team to team.

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Unfortunately no.

You won.

Also I lost to Malf 69-42.0

I'm on the road and his team is better than half the league, despite trading away a bunch of picks and drafting like half his roster with the final pick of the draft.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I may have a change of heart but with a son being due in August I have to balance that with this and BDL. Luckily this doesn’t take too much time but BDL is like a part time job during the season. 

Congrats

You and Tammy will make excellent parents

• Like 1