Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What? I was scum last game and could protect. 

Okay. It's rare is all I am saying. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It would be scum.  A protective move that blocks everything but hits...why would scum be worried about hits, they are the ones doing the hitting

It would appear we have multiple people putting in hits.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I was actually working towards going the opposite direction to be honest. It feels like he’s been adding to his loyalty counter each day. 

That was the plan. 

I honestly don't even really understand the debate right now. We have a guaranteed non-town. In what world does it make sense to lynch me over him? 

The fact that some of you are hung up on this (pickle) shows a clear intent to protect racks and cause a mislynch

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts

Vote Count
10 Matts – Joshstra, Gopher, Counselor, Rags, KSJ, Pickle, Wolf, Daboyle, Naz, Touch
6 Rackcs – Squire. Forge, Matts, Mwil, Vampire*, Bcb
1 Squire - Forge
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Once again It’s funny Matts wasn’t going to fight the lynch but with it being so close with Rack here he is

Well, I'm town. And I wasn't planning on fighting it until the racks investigation came out. But now it would be antitown for me to not at least make a case.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was the plan. 

I honestly don't even really understand the debate right now. We have a guaranteed non-town. In what world does it make sense to lynch me over him? 

The fact that some of you are hung up on this (pickle) shows a clear intent to protect racks and cause a mislynch

i honestly missed it who got outed as non-town? 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was the plan. 

Ksj 1.0 AND Swag were protectors. Each of their moves that added to their loyalty counter protected. 

you’re claiming that the first part of your role finds out how many points they have and the second part protects from anything except a kill. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Ksj 1.0 AND Swag were protectors. Each of their moves that added to their loyalty counter protected. 

you’re claiming that the first part of your role finds out how many points they have and the second part protects from anything except a kill. 

Yeah Matts has to go bye bye