Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He also states early on he believes Im town based on my Meta and on and on.

No, I said that I thought you were town because the push seemed lazy and I didn't think Town you came out with a slip that egregious. That's not "meta", that's respecting you as a player not to make that kind of slip. We just spent a good portion in scum chat together last game, so it's obvious to me scum you would sit on that information early if it was a key scum ability.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

No need to answer fully right now, but as things play out, it will be helpful to further explain what you know from last night.  

@theuntouchable is someone that can help guide you if you want and if he is willing.   I am going to be busy with work for a good part of today

I’m not sure how I feel about you tagging me in here ......

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, I said that I thought you were town because the push seemed lazy and I didn't think Town you came out with a slip that egregious. That's not "meta", that's respecting you as a player not to make that kind of slip. We just spent a good portion in scum chat together last game, so it's obvious to me scum you would sit on that information early if it was a key scum ability.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:25 AM, MWil23 said:

I'm convinced/was convinced the way you entered the thread tbh.

Town Counselor's Meta:

*Enter the thread gleefully (check)

*Throw out a transparent soft claim early (check)

*Thump your chest and parade around as green town (check)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 how does it help to push others and scum hunt when you vote the player that is leading 7 to 2 in votes?

When someone is able to give me something other than "Rack seems off" I'll go that route. We have someone who visited arguably our best Town player the night that he was killed and claimed an ability that he can't roleblock kills after getting points for visiting people. That's BAD/SCUMMY. Aside from all of that, why wouldn't he visit someone "unimportant" who likely wouldn't be a target? We know that SwAg, Touch, Malf, and Dome almost always command attention early (both Town and Scum), so why not add up points visiting someone else who is less likely? So much here doesn't add up, even outside of the KISS method.

If someone provides information that implicates Rack, then I'll definitely be willing to go that route too.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

When someone is able to give me something other than "Rack seems off" I'll go that route. We have someone who visited arguably our best Town player the night that he was killed and claimed an ability that he can't roleblock kills after getting points for visiting people. That's BAD/SCUMMY. Aside from all of that, why wouldn't he visit someone "unimportant" who likely wouldn't be a target? We know that SwAg, Touch, Malf, and Dome almost always command attention early (both Town and Scum), so why not add up points visiting someone else who is less likely? So much here doesn't add up, even outside of the KISS method.

If someone provides information that implicates Rack, then I'll definitely be willing to go that route too.

So it would take more for you to put pressure on someone?   Seems anti town if you ask me.

Look at the votes yesterday, 14 (I think that was the final total) on SirA.   too easy for scum to hide in a runaway vote.   very little was gained as no votes moved

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s a little more than “rack seems off” ..... you even stated so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The hardest part for me is that I’m not positive of what other info you’re looking for other than confirming that Matts was the only possible visit (outside of a ninja type move) 

Correct.   move specificity and the timing of when that comes out is important.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And now we have the attention turned toward squire and more casting of doubt. 

I'm actually unopposed to least a little squire questioning tbh.  That whole dome squire stuff from yesterday seems to have just disappeared and isn't being discussed now 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm actually unopposed to least a little squire questioning tbh.  That whole dome squire stuff from yesterday seems to have just disappeared and isn't being discussed now 

Can you explain what exactly I think I overlooked squire and dome