Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yours is “perception” because I don’t think that’s actually your perception of it. Especially considering you just stated that you were actually looking to just rib on him for it. 

proof that it is wrong would absolutely change my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yes, ribbing him by telling him the fact that he can't read me because he can't. I'm already telling you with 100% conviction and certainty that I will not be going back to look through all of those games for proof. No way in hell, so don't expect that to happen. Because I don't think that actually would change your perception of it.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It 100% would. I can’t argue with proof and results that state otherwise. 

What is so different from my last response in comparison to “proof that it is wrong would absolutely change my opinion”? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What is so different from my last response in comparison to “proof that it is wrong would absolutely change my opinion”? 

I was being sarcastic. I already told you I don't care enough about this dumb argument to go reading through old games for swag's reads.

13 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Where do you get that idea from @MWil23. Matts make sense as the lynch, but your lying about it is odd.

Huh?

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I did

Visit SwAg

I wont fight my lynch. You are wrong, I get loyalty points for visiting people. But I get why you think I killed him.

Part of his claim

I can block everything that is not a hit. Not the strongest power, but it is what it is.

The rest of his claim.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Matts visited SwAg and now he's dead, and the only ability that he can't block is a hit.

My point/summary.

I literally used the information Matt gave us, so no, I didn't lie.

Vote Count
8 Matts – Joshstra, Gopher, Counselor, Rags, daboyle, KSJ, Pickle, Mwil
2 Rackcs – Touch, Squire
1 KSJ - Matts
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why?

Are you really trying to let scum escape the lynch?

I am not letting any scum escape the lynch.  Look at the votes from yesterday.  a runaway VC allows scum to hide out.  The only players alive that did not vote SirA are Wolf, naz, rags and ET/KSJ

7 KSJ – Forge, Swag, Counselor, Touch, Squire, Josh, Bcb 14 SirAOrca, Pickle, Counselor, Squire, Josh, Forge, daboyle, Bcb, Touch, gopher, Matts, Mwil, Rack, (Vampire)

5 Counselor – SirA, ET, KSJ, Daboyle, Dome 3 Counselor – SirA, Wolf, Naz
1 Swag – Gopher 2 Squire – Dome, Rags
1 Squire – Rags 2 Matts – Swag, ET
1 Bcb – Rack 1 Dome – [Zombie]
1 Dome – Naz  
1 SirA – Matts  
1 MD4L – Mwil  
1 Mwil – MD4L  
1 Nazgul – Pickle  
1 No Lynch - Orca  
Edited by squire12

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not letting any scum escape the lynch.  Look at the votes from yesterday.  a runaway VC allows scum to hide out.  The only players alive that did not vote SirA are Wolf, naz, rags and ET/KSJ

7 KSJ – Forge, Swag, Counselor, Touch, Squire, Josh, Bcb 14 SirAOrca, Pickle, Counselor, Squire, Josh, Forge, daboyle, Bcb, Touch, gopher, Matts, Mwil, Rack, (Vampire)

5 Counselor – SirA, ET, KSJ, Daboyle, Dome 3 Counselor – SirA, Wolf, Naz
1 Swag – Gopher 2 Squire – Dome, Rags
1 Squire – Rags 2 Matts – Swag, ET
1 Bcb – Rack 1 Dome – [Zombie]
1 Dome – Naz  
1 SirA – Matts  
1 MD4L – Mwil  
1 Mwil – MD4L  
1 Nazgul – Pickle  
1 No Lynch - Orca  

I'm alive.