Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

catch me up or give me a general page number if you would

I am Kasmina. I can summon a wizard who blocks everything but hits. I havent used this ability yet. I can also "investigate" how many loyalty counters someone has. Doing that gives me a +1. I did that to Swag last night. He had 1 point. 

Vote Count
8 Matts – Joshstra, Gopher, Counselor, Rags, daboyle, KSJ, Pickle, Mwil
3 Rackcs – Touch, Squire. Forge
1 KSJ - Matts
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am Kasmina. I can summon a wizard who blocks everything but hits. I havent used this ability yet. I can also "investigate" how many loyalty counters someone has. Doing that gives me a +1. I did that to Swag last night. He had 1 point. 

So then why was your initial response just that you can block everything but hits? 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

No, I'm just not running in circles with you. I've already explained why I think your reasoning is inconsistent and you're not addressing it and acting like I've said nothing.

Except, it isn’t inconsistent at all. My reasoning has remained the same. Just because I point out one aspect of my reasoning does not mean there is any change at all in my reasoning. 

I have addressed it, two separate times actually but nice attempt at a spin. Well, I mean, actually it’s a horrible attempt but I give you an A for effort. 

Swag started with 2 loyalty tokens. He would be able to gain a token if he had put night one -2 votes on someone. He did not as evident by the VC. He chose to Create a solider that was a -2 loyalty token move. So he would have had zero when Matts visited him. So Matts is lying out of his teeth. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So if Swag started with 2 loyalty tokens and he created a soldier N1 he should have no loyalty tokens left when Matts visited him. 

I started with 4, why would you assume he started with 2 and used them up? 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So then why was your initial response just that you can block everything but hits? 

Because if I summon my creature, it blocks everything but hits. Where are you confused...?

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What you do n1? 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Swag started with 2 loyalty tokens. He would be able to gain a token if he had put night one -2 votes on someone. He did not as evident by the VC. He chose to Create a solider that was a -2 loyalty token move. So he would have had zero when Matts visited him. So Matts is lying out of his teeth. 

interesting. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So if Swag started with 2 loyalty tokens and he created a soldier N1 he should have no loyalty tokens left when Matts visited him. 

It depends on n2. If he was able to use his move prior to death (which is likely) he could have used the +1 loyalty move on either night and the soldier on the other which would leave him at +1. 

• Like 1