Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This should make for a fun next few hours.

Rackcs is not aligned with Town.   This is based on a N2 move.   Matts is a very fine lynch candidate as well from the circumstantial evidence at hand.  

I am putting this out there now so we can have a nice discussion and see if/where the votes move.

Please tag me if you have any further questions.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you now what alignment he has?

Racks

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

RACK

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Rackcs

At least we know who the lock scum are 

Matts 

Squire

Mwil

Daboyle

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This should make for a fun next few hours.

Rackcs is not aligned with Town.   This is based on a N2 move.   Matts is a very fine lynch candidate as well from the circumstantial evidence at hand.  

I am putting this out there now so we can have a nice discussion and see if/where the votes move.

Please tag me if you have any further questions.

Boom. Headshot! 

Just now, Counselor said:

You really still think I’m scum? 

Just for everyone else who doesnt know the lore liliana is a black necromancer who was gatewatch member becouse it helped her, she is litereally a bad guy in almost every set she is apart of and is the literal general of bolas's undead army in war of the spark 

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

So wrong, yet not surprising when it comes to me being included.  The other 3 I think you actually might be right

Well I have to include you.  You are trying to save 1 scum for potentially a second scum.  

You could have waited and posted this after night or after night moves locked.  

Why now?

Why try and push votes away from matts?

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Just for everyone else who doesnt know the lore liliana is a black necromancer who was gatewatch member becouse it helped her, she is litereally a bad guy in almost every set she is apart of and is the literal general of bolas's undead army in war of the spark 

War of the Spark[edit | edit source]

On Ravnica, Bolas installed Liliana as his Dreadhorde's general.[31] During the battle, while she still followed Bolas's direct commands, she tried to cause as minimal damage as would be allowed without directly defying him. She specifically prevented the Eternals from going inside buildings. She could directly control the Eternals and gain their viewpoint if she wanted to, but there were a lot of Eternals and they were mostly on auto-pilot mode. Liliana directly controlled Oketra in shooting down Gideon and the shot hit the pegasus instead of Gideon himself because Liliana missed deliberately.

Jace and a few other planeswalkers tried to kill her to stop the command of the horde, but Bolas prevented them from accomplishing their goal. After Gideon failed to slay the Elder Dragon with the Blackblade, Bolas ordered Liliana to use the remaining two God-Eternals to crush the combating forces of planeswalkers and Ravnican forces. Instead, feeling regret and not wishing to remain Bolas's slave, she turned all the Eternals against Bolas.[3] Breaking her contract, Liliana began to dissolve, while still pushing the undead forces forward to the dragon. Gideon then gave his invulnerability to Liliana, allowing her to survive, while he instead dissolved, sacrificing himself to save Liliana from the contract.[32]

Liliana commanded Oketra and Bontu to attack Bolas.[33] During the struggle, Niv-Mizzet surprised Nicol Bolas by impaling the elder dragon through the back with Hazoret's spear. Although Bolas managed to obliterate Oketra, Bontu was able to bite the Dragon-God and extract all of Bolas's collected sparks, including his own. Unable to contain all of the absorbed sparks, Bontu quickly ruptured into shards.

TLDR: she was forced to be bolas general but she was his general in what appears to be where this game is set.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Is it that hard to follow? 

Yes because it doesn’t make sense to me. At no point has squire pushed for Matts to not be the lynch. I agree that divulging this information right now is a little weird but at the same time, if he has that info he should absolutely come out with it sometime prior to night. 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

War of the Spark[edit | edit source]

On Ravnica, Bolas installed Liliana as his Dreadhorde's general.[31] During the battle, while she still followed Bolas's direct commands, she tried to cause as minimal damage as would be allowed without directly defying him. She specifically prevented the Eternals from going inside buildings. She could directly control the Eternals and gain their viewpoint if she wanted to, but there were a lot of Eternals and they were mostly on auto-pilot mode. Liliana directly controlled Oketra in shooting down Gideon and the shot hit the pegasus instead of Gideon himself because Liliana missed deliberately.

Jace and a few other planeswalkers tried to kill her to stop the command of the horde, but Bolas prevented them from accomplishing their goal. After Gideon failed to slay the Elder Dragon with the Blackblade, Bolas ordered Liliana to use the remaining two God-Eternals to crush the combating forces of planeswalkers and Ravnican forces. Instead, feeling regret and not wishing to remain Bolas's slave, she turned all the Eternals against Bolas.[3] Breaking her contract, Liliana began to dissolve, while still pushing the undead forces forward to the dragon. Gideon then gave his invulnerability to Liliana, allowing her to survive, while he instead dissolved, sacrificing himself to save Liliana from the contract.[32]

Liliana commanded Oketra and Bontu to attack Bolas.[33] During the struggle, Niv-Mizzet surprised Nicol Bolas by impaling the elder dragon through the back with Hazoret's spear. Although Bolas managed to obliterate Oketra, Bontu was able to bite the Dragon-God and extract all of Bolas's collected sparks, including his own. Unable to contain all of the absorbed sparks, Bontu quickly ruptured into shards.

TLDR: she was forced to be bolas general but she was his general in what appears to be where this game is set.

You realize that there is ZERO percent chance that a bolas aligned player (sira) would try and buss the living **** out of another bolas aligned player @Counselor on d1 for no reason, right?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well I have to include you.  You are trying to save 1 scum for potentially a second scum  

You could have waited and posted this after night or after night moves locked.  

Why now?

Why try and push votes away from matts?

These are all fair questions.  I am less certain of Matts being scum.  I can see some options that exist that he did not kill swag.   yes it looks as though he very well could have.  But without knowing how Josh obtained his info, it is less of a sure thing that what I have on Rackcs

More lines will be drawn about this information.  Not necessarily that it will be resolved today, but how things evolve over the rest of the next 1 -2 days will be helpful when whoever is left at the end game can look back and see how players responded and reacted.