Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Liliana ultimately comes to the Gatewatch’s defense because she cares for Jace. While she claims her alliance with Jace is purely strategic, she secretly wants to protect him: “It wasn’t that she needed him. It was simply that she needed someone to need her.”[4] After battling Emrakul, she joins the Gatewatch, acknowledging their collective strength and relishing the opportunity to impress Jace. However, her experiences with the Gatewatch lead her to feel new, unexpected affection for the rest of the group.

And this is what SirA1 and Wolfe have been ignoring to benefit their argument. Wolfe are you scum?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Liliana ultimately comes to the Gatewatch’s defense because she cares for Jace. While she claims her alliance with Jace is purely strategic, she secretly wants to protect him: “It wasn’t that she needed him. It was simply that she needed someone to need her.”[4] After battling Emrakul, she joins the Gatewatch, acknowledging their collective strength and relishing the opportunity to impress Jace. However, her experiences with the Gatewatch lead her to feel new, unexpected affection for the rest of the group.

and literally right after this happenes nico bolas calls in his debt and uses her as his general in war of the spark >< 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Vote Count
9 Matts – Joshstra, Gopher, Counselor, Rags, KSJ, Pickle, Wolf, Daboyle, Naz
7 Rackcs – Touch, Squire. Forge, Matts, Mwil, Vampire*, Bcb
1 Squire - Forge
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

12 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Putting my vote on Matts (the same as Gopher) until her alerts me otherwise.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Do I trust my own instincts or Touch

You guys can always lynch me tomorrow if you don't believe in my wizard.

But when I summon a wizard that is a protective role, I assume you all will realize that there is no way that it could be scum.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

But when I summon a wizard that is a protective role, I assume you all will realize that there is no way that it could be scum.

What? I was scum last game and could protect. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It would be scum.  A protective move that blocks everything but hits...why would scum be worried about hits, they are the ones doing the hitting

• Like 1