Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

sensor gambit doesn't sound like something BCB would do as scum. Anyone remember an instance of him doing something like that? 

I'll go Rags for now. 

Bcb as scum stays hidden.  He posted more in d1 then I remember him ever posting (for an entire game) as scum.  

Only time I remember him claiming moves as scum was when he was like a scum tracker or scum watcher

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bcb as scum stays hidden.  He posted more in d1 then I remember him ever posting (for an entire game) as scum.  

Only time I remember him claiming moves as scum was when he was like a scum tracker or scum watcher

What moves did he claim?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Sensor this game.  He also actively tried to get someone on that player 

Yeah so he could clear himself them because as scum he knows they are town. BCB has twice acknowledged he had typos like he just did. He edited a post a couple days ago and mentioned me in it and why he did it. I’ve never known him to be so concerned with that in a game.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Remember when you said bcb can't prove his moves then today you came on with I targeted a dead player and racks 

Except I can prove I have made vampires.  Plus, daboyle said in thread he had lost a token so that's verified.  You faked sensor just like people did on WF.

Just now, Counselor said:

Yeah so he could clear himself them because as scum he knows they are town. BCB has twice acknowledged he had typos like he just did. He edited a post a couple days ago and mentioned me in it and why he did it. I’ve never known him to be so concerned with that in a game.

Its suspect, but he never posts even a quarter of what he has if he were scum.  He was also almost lycnhed d1 which by all town 

Holy Jesus.  Why would I fake that under zero pressure then leave the dude alive instead of proving it right 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Except I can prove I have made vampires.  Plus, daboyle said in thread he had lost a token so that's verified.  You faked sensor just like people did on WF.

Counselor also lost a token, but you didn't do that one right 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That is exactly what bcb would do as scum.  On our old site, sensor was a common scum fake claim.

But I have never seen bcb make gambits like that. Ever. Not as scum. If this were mwil, I'd consider differently.

• Like 1