Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

3. @Ragnarok

This one is tough, because Rags doesn't generally say a whole lot, but he's a worthy Mafia player and can be dangerous to scum as Town and dangerous to Town as scum, very similar to BCB in a lot of ways. Therefore, I'm going with Bret "The Hitman" Hart

tenor.gif

What can we say about the Hitman? He wasn't overly charismatic, was relatively polarizing, but no one can ignore his technical expertise and ability in the ring.

4. @Nazgul

This one also could have gone a number of different ways, but I feel as though this wrestler describes him fairly well:

giphy.gif

X-Pac. His demonstrative attitude and willingness to be true to himself and his attitude. If he's your friend, he loves you and is fiercely loyal, but if he doesn't, he won't attempt to pander to hide it at all whatsoever.

• Like 1

5. @ET80

We've already done this one, but ET is a founding member of the NWO.

source.gif

His larger than life personality, flamboyance, blatant disregard for authority figures (Mafia hosts/power roles, bonus points for irony for a moderator) make this one a bit easier to do.

6. @Counselor

This one is tough, but we also gave him a role last game. 

source.gif

He will take Virgil and he will like it. Loyal team member, still wrestling at the age of 57, much like Counselor always says "That's it, I'm done. This is my last game. No seriously guys, I can't do this anymore. (Expletive tired here directed at the twins and/or the host)", he refuses to give it up because it's wired into his DNA and who he is. His unorthodox play style makes him a member of the NWO. 

• Like 2