Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Would a character with the stasis always be bad?

nothing inhereintly bad about stasis its just an ability in game, usually . . .blue i think?

Just now, Dome said:

I’m a motion sensor 

I find out if he had any visitors and if he went anywhere 

he went nowhere (couldn’t have picked up stasis by visiting someone else)

he was visited by nobody other than me (couldn’t have picked up stasis from an outside visit)

makes sense

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

honestly becouse im getting ready to go to work and i missed a vote yesterday, liliana is a bad planeswalker in the game and im not one percent on orcas claim so i figured if i miss deadline atleast ill have a safer vote in. just in case

I get all of that, but what I'm saying is, why would you be "not" 100% on Orca's invest, also ignore Squire's, and plop down what appears to be a throwaway vote on Counselor? Because of his character?

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

welcome to the game man. no clue how i can fix it but my posts have come across as scummy since my first game. its just something about how i talk i guess. only thing i can say is i try to counteract that by being as honest as possible in game

I get that and this is for a more specific reason but I still have doubt considering the past 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

If it implies you were role blocked, why did you ask us all what it did?

you clearly knew what happened, right?

going about it this way makes other people fill in the blanks for you so you’re not just announcing “hey y’all, mafia targeted me last night!”  .... it makes you look better 

I don't know what happened.  

My creature was "caught in stasis".  I took that as I was roleblocked.  

I think swag mentioned that maybe the player I targeted caused that result vs it being a move made on me.

48 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

thanks?

stasis affects the player and stops the player from untapping his creature if your playing hard off the rules of the game your creature should have been needed to be used before stasis would effect him

I dont know what you mean by this, since I have never played MtG

48 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

. . . the urge to vote counsler on principle alone is to much especially if you already claimed liliana already

39 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m a motion sensor 

I find out if he had any visitors and if he went anywhere 

he went nowhere (couldn’t have picked up stasis by visiting someone else)

he was visited by nobody other than me (couldn’t have picked up stasis from an outside visit)

So effectively, you are lying then.  

I tried to target someone, but my creature was caught in stasis.  So someone either visited me (maybe you did not see them ...ninja)  or you are fabricating your information here to save Sir A?

4 hours ago, SirA1 said:

It's pretty obvious to me that Counselor or one of his cronies framed me since, as Forge pointed out, I am an obvious frame target because my knowledge of the theme scares the hell out of them. My reasons for voting Counselor are rock solid in my mind. If he doesn't flip Red then feel free to hang me D3.

Frame target....not really.  Why would anyone frame someone that had very little chance of being investigated?

Invest target......not a chance.  Swag or cousnelor were much, much larger invest targets n1.  

50 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't know what happened.  

My creature was "caught in stasis".  I took that as I was roleblocked.  

I think swag mentioned that maybe the player I targeted caused that result vs it being a move made on me.

So you created the elf creature during the day phase d1?

Coughing up the nights crap, then trying to eat, here are some posts I quoted while coughing, sure I missed some

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Orca, you go from these 3 people to certainty on SirA immediately

What changed to make you that certain in one page?

(You then requoted yourself next page to double down)

Then directed this at Gopher after he voted you:

He then asked Y, and you said this:

You then answered SwAg directly

I'm just trying to figure out how you went from those 3 specific people to a red letter invest on SirA instead of coming right out of the gates with it. Care to walk me through it?

SirA is Bolas Aligned. That is all I know. Vote 1 isnt vote any. Wanted to see if anyone responded of those 3. Felt Squire and possibly Pickle was with SirA based on how they started day. Pickle followed me Squire ignored me. Pretty confident Pickle not with SirA, but Squire is imo

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Considering it's Orca, I respectfully disagree. Usually when someone doesn't go "all in" on an invest (he did not), they're gauging the temperature of the room and springing for a trap. Orca also has a history of doing things like this, which, to be fair, so do I (and a lot of others).

I said yesterday that the push on you felt super lazy and I just didn't see you angling for that as scum, especially with a "slip" on a creature/character that would be considered a bad guy/girl.

You're right. He also said he'd claim later if he needed to.

I'm all in. SirA is Bolas Aligned. 100%. Learned from @bcb1213 I believe in past who held invest long time in day to see how people react with guilty. Dont like that method completely, used my own 

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

@The Orca

I'll need a response on this. 

Cant remember why I quoted this but will say look above

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I soft claimed my alignment just as roles were sent out. It's technically both Red and Green since it's Gruul. But for the purposes of this game I am town 100%. I know Liliana Vess is an evil Necromancer so yeah one of the Scum in this game. You keep claiming that I know you are not scum but the opposite is true. I base these games almost 100% off of theme as Swag attested earlier.

You were the best lynch candidate day 1 and are still the best Day 2.

The knowledge of the theme should scare scum because that extra bit of knowledge will help us get the crucial info needed to win the game for the Gatewatch.

I don't know why Orca's invest had me show up Red/Bolas aligned if it is even a true invest which he hasn't verified yet and been asked multiple times.

I am Samut, Tyrant  Smasher. my only useful ability doubles up a creatures power but with only the Zombie and Elf in play I didn't think it was worth the loyalty to use.

Especially since you are controlling the Zombie.

You are Bolas Aligned. I still disagree with you on Lilliana. Explain why she is evil and cant be town?