Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:
5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Sorin was never part of the Gatewatch. 

So if Sorin was never part of the gatewatch then why does sirA think sorin would be town....

Whatever counselor claimed at least was part of the gatewatch at one time lol.

Edited by Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So if Sorin was never part of the gatewatch then why does sirA then why would they be town....

Whatever counselor claimed at least was part of the gatewatch at one time lol.

This is my point and why I strongly believe SirA1 is scum and Orca is telling the truth. To be fair he said if I could be town then so could Sorin. But Sorin was never gatewatch aligned. So for him to look past that in that statement confirms it for me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

SirA1 gave an interesting response saying if I could be town than the vampire could be town. @SirA1 and @wolfeyestrk was the vampire character ever gatewatch aligned? If not I think the one who controls the vampires which I believe truly deeply it’s Daboyle then that individual I believe is scum.

sorin was never officially a member

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Sorin was never part of the Gatewatch. 

no but he both helped against the eldrazzi and was present for the events of the war of the spark against bolas and his undead gods (the eternals) so he deos have connections with gatewatch

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

sorin was never officially a member

no but he both helped against the eldrazzi and was present for the events of the war of the spark against bolas and his undead gods (the eternals) so he deos have connections with gatewatch

Would you put money on him being Gatewatch aligned this game or Bolas?