Myles Garrett Reinstated

HTTRDynasty

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

uh how about when haynesworth stepped on a dudes head with cleats and got 5 games?  

uhh how about when the Undertaker threw Mankind off a 16 foot steel cage through a table in the 1998 hell in a cell match?

Or are we going to realize that this is reality TV and maybe just maybe doing something as part of an entertainment product is a little bit different than hucking your grandma off the top of a bus because they did it on wrestling or American History Xing a guy just because Albert Haynesworth stomped on a someone.

• Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

uhh how about when the Undertaker threw Mankind off a 16 foot steel cage through a table in the 1998 hell in a cell match?

Or are we going to realize that this is reality TV and maybe just maybe doing something as part of an entertainment product is a little bit different than hucking your grandma off the top of a bus because they did it on wrestling or American History Xing a guy just because Albert Haynesworth stomped on a someone.

bro i didnt think id get sh****morphed here

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

why isnt clemens in jail @wwhickok

its kinda crazy that theres all of these examples of assault with deadly weapon and any number of state prosecutors could have prosecuted these players yet have refrained

Because he played for the Yankees. He should've been done after hitting Piazza in the head

• Like 1

I have no problem with Garrett being reinstated. 6 game suspension is fair punishment in my eyes. What he did was wrong and a bad image for the league. It was the heat of the moment though, it wasn’t a premeditated act. Everyone likes to throw what if’s at the scenario to make it seem worst than it actually was. At the end of the day Garrett served a lengthy suspension and  is going to be under a microscope going forward. 

@wwhickok I can’t seem to find the post now To actually quote it but as far as Garrett hitting Rudolph with the helmet being the worst thing done in the NFL, I disagree. Albert Haynesworth curb stomping that Cowboys center was a lot worst in my opinion. Only netted him a 5 game suspension and the kicker is he wasn’t ejected from the game until he threw his helmet after being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. The media circus just wasn’t the same in ‘06 as it is now. 

Just now, Neumatic said:

I have no problem with Garrett being reinstated. 6 game suspension is fair punishment in my eyes. What he did was wrong and a bad image for the league. It was the heat of the moment though, it wasn’t a premeditated act. Everyone likes to throw what if’s at the scenario to make it seem worst than it actually was. At the end of the day Garrett served a lengthy suspension and  is going to be under a microscope going forward. 

@wwhickok I can’t seem to find the post now To actually quote it but as far as Garrett hitting Rudolph with the helmet being the worst thing done in the NFL, I disagree. Albert Haynesworth curb stomping that Cowboys center was a lot worst in my opinion. Only netted him a 5 game suspension and the kicker is he wasn’t ejected from the game until he threw his helmet after being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. The media circus just wasn’t the same in ‘06 as it is now. 

I think that the 2nd paragraph is fair.

• Like 1