Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

17. Coastal Carolina @ UT Arlington (13-10)

Coastal Carolina:

Touch 17

Josh 1

Mwil 13

Et 17

UT Arlington:

Malf 10

Gopher 17

Orca 10

Racks 16

Whicker 17

Ted 17

Bcb 16

Matts 17

Let's look at the ending to this game and see who gets the points 

Wow and upset and a big mover for touch, et and mwil.  Gotta love March Madness arriving a little early. 

I need to serve my punishment. 

@ET80 is Silence of the Lambs. It’s a classic, and a good one. Maybe it was just the Chevy Chase avatar but I now exclusively see him as an older fella. Classic.

@bcb1213 is A Quiet Place, I’ve seen BCB say very few words in Mafia games and do very well.

@The Orca is Child’s Play. I see Orca post gifs regularly, very animated guy. I could see him as someone like Chucky.

@MWil23 is Ernest Scared Stupid. I’m 31 and this movie still scares me. I actually cannot watch it. It’s hella cheesy. You ever play Mafia with MWill? Cheesy lists.

@gopherwrestler is See No Evil. I have no real opinions, but Kane is a wrestler and the lead villain in the movie... so I went that way. Lazily.

@Malfatron is Saw. Doesn’t matter which one. Calculated, smart. It just lines up perfectly.

@TedLavie is An American Werewolf in Paris. Self explanatory.

@Whicker is Bird Box. Whicker has popped into games before seemingly completely blind and has been effective.

@Matts4313 is IT. The original. He’s a clown and early on in playing Mafia against him he scared the crap outta me.

@theuntouchable is The Strangers. Never want to let your guard down. Always want to be on your toes.

@JoshstraDaymus is Scary Movie. Merely a parody. I’m honestly just the consistent jack—- falling all over my feet.

• Like 5

If I lose this game which I may, very well could be nominated and subsequently voted out which I am at peace with.  Yesterday wasn’t an endorsement of my reliability so it’s easy to get voted out after that.

I have no one in this game.