Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@ET80 you have until noon eastern to post your nominations 

Let's forgo the theatrics on this, shall we? No grand nomination speeches. I take no joy in these decisions. 

@TedLavie and @bcb1213 - nothing personal, if you must know. But you two will be up for vote. 

20 hours ago, ET80 said:

On the opposite end of the spectrum, @Nazgul would have absolutely been on my list of people to put up. He knows what he did, and he needs to understand... any vote against him from me is a sign of respect; He's the most dangerous animal in this game (by a significant margin, at that) and the longer you let him live, the more dangerous he gets. I gave him every drink for that reason, and that reason only.

Subtle reminder to everyone...

51 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Subtle reminder to everyone; bite me.

I have a feeling you and I will be doing this song and dance for many games. You are the Joker to my Batman, the Neo to my Agent Smith. You're a worthy adversary, very charismatic and strategic in your planning - you don't act without a plan, or plan without action.

This will perhaps be my only opportunity to take you down, and I understand that if I fail, I'll probably be heading out next cycle. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Naz.

Good luck.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I have a feeling you and I will be doing this song and dance for many games. You are the Joker to my Batman, the Neo to my Agent Smith. You're a worthy adversary, very charismatic and strategic in your planning - you don't act without a plan, or plan without action.

This will perhaps be my only opportunity to take you down, and I understand that if I fail, I'll probably be heading out next cycle. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Naz.

Good luck.

As always, no hard feelings bruh.

• Like 1

Save Naz and I’ll make sure to get myself punished in every competition so I can’t “take anyone out.” I am not this big bad wolf as ET makes me out to be. I’m here for a good time and to help everyone else finish 1st or 3rd.

• Like 1