Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

@JoshstraDaymus @TedLavie

Had I stayed in the game, would you have considered me friend or foe? When would you have tried to get me out?

I didn't have friends or foes in this at all. Besides @Matts4313of course.

I think I would have put you in the same tier than Josh tbh. Someone who I could vote out or save depending on the circumstances, and someone who was a good competitor but not an overly dangerous one. I think you could have been good in comps but I don't think you would have engaged in too much behind the scenes actions 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@TedLavie

Why try to save matts?

After I got eliminated, matts was satisfied and killed himself

1. I like the guy

2. He would never have voted against me. 

3. Keeping him around lead to opportunities to get someone else out. I tried but failed with Mwil when Matts got the boot

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Eh. 

@JoshstraDaymus and @TedLavie - why should I vote for you?

I think I was more of an influence in the voting process. Realistically the outcome of the game was set when malf, Orca, bcb were voted out as well as my f2 choice, since everyone between malf and Orca dropped out or stopped playing. 

Josh had all the power in the bcb eviction since he won the comp so I will give him that one, the rest was more me. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

@JoshstraDaymus, nice answers.

Same to you, @TedLavie.  And quite frankly, I'm surprised you didn't just give up as soon as this all started, so you must be in elite company as a Frenchman. 

I will say that I have not paid this game any attention.  Looked like fun, and I'm sure @Pickle Rick did a great job hosting it.  Unfortunately, some spiteful bastards decided to not give me a chance and took me out.

With my lack of attention being known,

Josh, Ted, would either of you be opposed to me flipping a coin to decide on a winner? 

Don't think I answered that. 

I would say try to follow the jury part. If by then you can't decide because you didn't follow anything then do whatever you think is best. 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

@JoshstraDaymus @TedLavie

In general, I stopped keeping track of this game after I was evicted. What's the story of the game after I left (major plot points/twists)? How does that story end up with you in the finals?

I think this is the last one I didn't answer. 

I don't exactly remember when you quit but we had also Matts, Mwil, et and touch who lost interest or time to play at the same time. 

After that we were 5 and as I said earlier, I followed bcb into voting Orca. Josh chose to evict bcb, and I chose Josh over rackcs to the f2.